Time between unlocks.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by veron3216, Nov 4, 2021.

?

How long between unlocks for shaving/cleaning?

Poll closed Nov 11, 2021.
  1. 1 day

13.6%
  2. 2 days

6.8%
  3. 3 days

6.8%
  4. 4 days

3.4%
  5. 5 days

3.4%
  6. 1 week

30.5%
  7. 2 weeks

11.9%
  8. 1 Month

6.8%
  9. Unlimited

16.9%
Random Thread
  1. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    I wear a metal cage with bars and only comes off when the wife want to play. That can range from weekly or as long as my record of 122 days. Right now I have been locked for 42 straight day and no problems with hygiene. Soap, water, and a face cloth with a shower 2X a day keeps me and the cage pretty clean and hair is removed with over the counter products. All the hair that use to be under the ring no longer grows so not a problem. To remove hair its done weekly bu rubbing around the outside of the cage and some inside with a queue tip. What ever hair has remained is easily blasted off with the shower head wand in a pulse mode.

Previously we use to remove the cage for shaving but that resulted in some ingrown hair which can be a real pain. By switching to the hair removal products, that issue no longer present plus the benefit of the hair not growing back ad thick or stiff.

2. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    We have worked up to the point where unlocking times can be few and far between, the longest stretch being just short of 6 months. It would have been longer except I needed an MRI, which requires removing metal from the body.

Most of my unlockings are for medical exams/procedures, to the unlock interval can vary widely, ranging from a week to months and months. I am able to keep clean and shave most pubic hair while locked in an MCN Contender. Previous, more enclosed devices I've used would never allow such long long-ups, for hygiene reasons.

bondinchas likes this.
  3. veron3216

veron3216 Member

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    Thanks everyone for the honest replies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice