Tiger Cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by greatXperiences, Jun 14, 2022.

1. greatXperiences

greatXperiences New member

South FL, USA
    Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    Anyone have experience w/ Tiger Cage C310 (cheap ~$30 chinese from eBay)?

We already have one coming, but I'm not sure about the Tiger's teeth @ the tip/mouth. It's the same 50mm length as my current Bird Lock A226, but if I get a hardon I'm concerned my head will poke out of its mouth and it will bite into me. The teeth are rounded, but I have no experience with spikes at all.

I've had great success w/ the Bird Lock, but usually end up 'tapping out' after a month due to the skin on my balls getting way too sensitive, and it begins to hurt to even wear clothes (not enough blood circulation). My wife gets very upset w/ extended recovery time, and the reason for the new cage was to get a ring one size larger.

Thankfully it's coming w/ the body shaped ring (it also has the option of a flat ring w/ anti-pullout barbs which scares me even more).

Attached Files:

2. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    I have one and believe it or not its really comfortable The longest I wore it before switching back to my regular cage was only 2 weeks.... but I did have to take it off and clean where as my regular cage I do not need to remove for cleaning

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice