This will be my longest lockup ever!!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rhodry04, Apr 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Ok so here i am. I have been asking for a longer lockups from my Mistress so now I'm gonna get it. Mistress is getting her clit hood pierced this weekend and this will begin my longest lockup ever. She has left me out all week to prepare. She will need at least a week minimum to heal from the piercing and then Aunt Flo is visiting so i will have at least 14 days locked up, maybe more.
    In the last week i have had 6 ruined orgasms and four full ones. I have found that the ruined orgasms have an affect on me. Not only do they leave me horny when i am left unlocked i get erections all through out the day anytime I think of my Mistress. I prefer to be locked after receiving ruined orgasms i think just due to the erections.
    I am excited to depart on the next leg of my journey into chastity.
    I also ordered a Ghost 300 from custom chastity which i should receive at the end of the month. Im stoked about it because it should fit me much better then my HT.
    anyway have a great weekend everyone!!

Cheers

2. IM HER B1TCH

IM HER B1TCH Member

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Good luck mate. I am not locked due to not being able to be locked up however I have not had a orgasm now for 6 weeks. I have spoken to my mistress and I'm hoping she doesn't allow me to have one until August. Fingers crossed

rhodry04 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice