This seems to tick all of the boxes...

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Anonymouse, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Alright, I'm looking at the innie or nano with touch stop. Those are the main boxes ticked.

I am currently using a 45mm ring, and it's really comfortable (steel), but the biggest problem (hah pun?) is that it's extremely painful to get into. I can get one teste in, but the second one just doesn't want to go. After a few weeks, I'm starting to feel like I need to drop a size, are there any split base rings available?

If I'm using a 45mm ring, and I want one of the wide contoured cherry keeper rings, should I size up or down, or just stick with 45mm ring?

Hoping for 24/7 use, I know I would basically extrude myself through the non-touch stop devices, so is there any extra care I should take in cleaning? I have no intention to remove the device, once it's on, unless I'm going to the doctor (which, sadly, I will be soon).

Would really like purple, but... I guess pink works.

2. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    I use a Cherry Keeper for travelling as I am not trusted to remove my steel one for airports. My wife will not let me remove her jewelllry so as a compromise I wear a secured Cherry Keeper and its comfy and non-magnetic. Win win

ugams likes this.
  3. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    I'm looking for comfy, and anything with any kind of a gap in the cage isn't going to ever be comfy. So, yeah, looking for a Cherry keeper with no-touch. I'm hoping that I can basically lock it on and forget it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice