This is so hard

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CumLess, Jul 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. CumLess

CumLess Rejuvenated Member

Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    Summary: I've agreed not to have an orgasm without permission and we do not use a chastity device. My wife on the other had is to suffer no restrictions. So last night, we had sex which included a significant amount of time with me penetrating her (which now seems to be her preferred method of coming). When she'd finished, as we have agreed, I removed myself and lay next to her. I was very aroused after the fucking and was really hoping for an orgasm as it was our wedding anniversay. I must have done OK for she said, "I feel I should thank you." I foolishly said, "You can always say thank you," meaning that I'd always appreciate a thank you when I've performed well, but she misunderstood, said "thank you", turned over and went to sleep. This is only a week since my last orgasm and that was a really hard experience to get my head round. I don't know how much longer she intends to keep me waiting but I can't help feeling my bedtimes would be a whole lot easier if I was locked up and not forced into getting myself all worked up every time she wants fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice