This beautiful key . . .

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mechantloup, Jun 19, 2009.

1. mechantloup

mechantloup Miss Sarah

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Hi there! I've had a few subs in the past but being locked in chastity was always a hard limit for them, and chastity has been my preoccupation for a few years (though cuckolding is a close second). I specifically sought out, and finally acquired, the most truly submissive guy I've ever known, who wanted nothing more than to give me his key and give me all control.

I've done a fair amount of research, as I consider it a great responsibility to hold a key, but I'd love to talk to other Dommes and boys in chastity about their experiences and especially practical/logistical details about things.

It's my impression that male chastity is primarily a male desire; I wonder if there are any other females who came to it independently (i.e., not asked by their husbands or boyfriends, but seeking it out). As soon as I encountered the idea, I was like, yeah that's me.

Thanks for having the forum! Very helpful.

2. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    Welcome. I'm sure you'll find plenty of F KHs to share ideas with.

On your last point, it's usually a male desire primarily but not always. It is sometimes female: there are females who came to it independently as well as some females who are themselves belted with M (or F) KHs.

Enjoy.

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    locking me up was all Mistresses idea. She initially talked about finding some kind of sheath so She could tease my cock while i would feel nothing. i got very excited by the idea. as W/we discussed it further Mistress ordered me to research chastity devices. W/we agreed on the CB3000.

now my orgasm control is primarily based on the honor system. the chastity device is just one more toy. O/our lifestyle is more about FemDOM. You can read all about U/us on my journal here. Mistress is too busy to post here.

4. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the board!

My wife and I have had a femdom relationship for several years, and I bought my CB3K as a toy about a year ago. I had a masturbation problem and was neglecting my wife's needs so recently I suggested I be placed in chastity and she be the permanent keyholder. She agreed and now says it's the smartest thing she's ever done.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    I'm with you Sarah.

Chastity has been my preoccupation for a few years too. If I can't control a guy's sex life then I don't consider I'm controlling him at all.

Plus I want max security. A plastic cb is OK for starters, but for confidence I want something steel.

he's diven you a key, so the balls are in your court. First thing I'd do in your shoes is, sepending on the type of cb, change the lock, just in case he's kept a spare...

Next, consider if you want an upgrade.

Then, he does what he's told, or else. Within reason, the sky's the limit, and it's up to you to get what you want from the relationship. There are all sorts of ideas here - just go through them at your leisure and pick out the ones you like!

LOL

6. mechantloup

mechantloup Miss Sarah

Local Time:
    Thanks very much! I feel like much less of a freak. Joroincharge, I LOVE the steel ones - that is definitely in his future. Thanks for the tip about changing the lock.

7. Lady

Lady Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    We definitely came to chastity through my interest. We were browsing for corsets and found some on fetish sites. I wanted one, but thought my husband wouldn't agree to wear it.:sad0004: When I teased him, saying there was something I wanted to buy, he was very eager to know what. I finally told him, and it turned out he was open to the idea. Through researching male chastity, we fairly quickly realised that it was not just chastity that we wanted, but a DomSub relationship as well. And here we are.:evilgrin0010:

Lady

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice