Thinking of a new cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dan in a cage, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Dan in a cage

Dan in a cage Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Hi there was speaking to my keyholder and she would like it if I went from part time chastity to full time. The only thing that stops me is I need it to be light weight and non damaging cause it will be on for months at a time. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance

2. Dan in a cage

Dan in a cage Member

Local Time:
    I also have a physical job so it can't hurt me when at work forgot to add that

3. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    There are a great many reviews here at chastity mansion. I suggest you look there. If you need extra information ask the reviewer. Most will be happy to help.

Consider the type that you use now. Would you do with something like that? What about the one you use now, for short term, needs to be different?

Security is usually a big issue with long term. If you have a weak relationship with your keyholder then you would want to get something very secure. Consider having a Prince Albert done. If you have a close / strong / important relationship with your keyholder then the phisical security can be less an issue. You are less likely to go astray with that relationship at stake.

Is there a good chance that the device will be subject to impact? A hard plastic device may break leaving sharp edges.

You will want to remove the device (maybe frequently at first) for cleaning and inspection. Be sure that you have a method to clean the inside while you are wearing it. It may be good to invest in a water pick.

If water is trapped in the device there could be unwanted bacterial growth leading to skin irritation and an unpleasant aroma. Consider how well ventilated the device is.

You will be wearing it whike sleeping. You may have difficulty with nocturnal errections. You may need extra room to allow at least a partial errection so as not to disturb your sleep. However some have reported having less problems wearing a very small device that does not allow much room for growth. The idea there is to comfortably limit the errection before it goes very far. You may have to experiment to find what works for you.

Hope this helps
    Dave

spider203 likes this.
  4. permanentslave

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Personally i am a huge fan of the Mature Metal custom made Jailbird device. Very light weight and easy to remain clean in. If the device is kept as short as possible, 1/4" to a 1/2" shorter then when you the most flaccid, it will be well out of the way of physical activity and damaging yourself especially if you wear regular briefs and not baggy boxers.

There are of course similar Jailbird off the shelf manufactures that are cheaper but don't come custom sized, but steel is alway best for longer term wear as plastics and silicon devices get a rank oder over time.

Best of luck!

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I agree, custom stainless is the best option. Get it short and snug and you wont have a problem with comfort and safety.

I've settled into a very small, straight caged, Contender by MaleChastityNow. I've been able to wear it for weeks, and keep myself clean and healthy. The design allows me to rinse. Mark has done tweaks and modifications and turned around the work within a week. It's a real advantage working with him because I now have a perfectly fitting cage and zero cause for complaint / excuse for removal ;)

I also have the PA hook, which keeps me perfectly aligned and zero potential for escape... it's a real mind trip. Also my urine flow is directed nicely along the PA and through the rods. I've used public urinals without issue and confidence.

Good luck to you and congratulations!

kellysbitch likes this.
  6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have been wearing the MM Jailbird for 3 years with no problem. It is small, curved down so it does not bulge. I have not done anything really physical other than target shooting with it but I do wear mine 24/7 in my daily life and it is the best I have. I wasted a lot of money on 4 off the shelf devices which added together costs more than the Jailbird. I did not think there was going to be much of a difference between the Jailbird and off the shelf models but the difference was significant to me.

Get it with the security screw but tell them to counter sink it so that it does not come loose. I use Teflon tape on mine or else over time the screw will come loose due to being moved around as I do. The tape solved the problem and makes it featherweight so that most times I forget that I am wearing it. Also it is an open cage design which helps with hygiene and smell control.

7. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I agree with everyone else in that the best way to go is a custom made device. I am currently in a Contender by MCN and absolutely love it. We also decided to go with one that was 1/4" shorter than my flaccid size which was 2". I have been in it for a little over 1 1/2 years and except for a couple of doctors appointments and procedures that required it to be removed, a 6 day trip to Las Vegas that my wife would not allow me to wear it, a week long bout with poison ivy I have been locked 24 7. When allowed out to orgasm (6 times last year) I am locked back up immediately afterwards.
    It is very easy to keep clean and shaved without removing it.
    My only wish would be that my wife allow me to get a PA piercing to make it truly inescapable but so far she has said absolutely not. I keep asking though.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. Bomd

Bomd Member

Birmingham United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Lightweight - titanium Chastity - must be the lightest metal device out there. As it's titanium many people who are allergic to other metals are ok with titanium - I include my partner here who can barely touch steel!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice