These rules are unique

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PlumpyBoy, Dec 7, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. PlumpyBoy

PlumpyBoy Member

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    Benadryl is safe for babies but not adult men every couple months. I'm not even going to respond to that lol.

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Phew.

I didn't want fucking child molesting retards that give babies Benadryl in order to induce erectile dysfunction commenting anyway.

(For the record, I'm not saying you are a fucking child molesting retard, just that if you were going against medical advice and giving your baby Benedryl then you need to seek help, not for you but the child you are molesting)

3. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    How did we suddenly get here? I’m bewildered.

4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Yeah same,

I am curious if that actually works, that if you take Benadryl it will stop you from being able to get an erection, is that one dose does that or an OD, I would have thought it was more regular use. I have put a lot worse shit into my body lol

I doubt emla creams intention was to numb ones penis before removal from cage, and then allow my very amused partner to watch me try and get hard and cum ha ha. Havnt done that for a while but she sure thought it was funny.

5. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Some outlandish shit! I like some of it and there is some truth to a lot of it. If your KH is truly that strict for you then dig in and enjoy the ride. You will be experiencing some outstanding strict chastity lock up. My only question is are you pierced? And what type of in escapable device are you currently wearing. Feel free to sent the pics to the thread to validate just how strictly you will be locked up.

6. PlumpyBoy

PlumpyBoy Member

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    No I'm not pierced. My love is VERY territorial over her dick. She would be very dissapointed and hurt if I were to give myself an orgasm. There's nothing I could ever do to have trembling legs clenching together and an inability to speak when she gives me one anyway.

I'm currently wearing a semi-transparent aqua colored Holy Trainer. It is not impossible to pull out of it, but I just don't. It is the exact same size as me when I am at my smallest so I can't grow at all in it. That makes it a lot easier to handle.

As for our point system, we are going to keep it very simple. For each day that I am a good boy she will give me 5 points. When I have 75 I can use those to go down on her. I crave that so much. She has a lot more power over me then she realizes.

7. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Fair enough reply. Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice