The vice: treaties rubbing on legs

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Slave_m1411, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    hi all. I’ve recently purchased the vice. I’ve been in a CB6000 primarily for years on and off now and tried some cheaper cages and even some more expensive ones like the holy trainer. I thought I would treat myself and try the vice and I see loads of good feedback. I like it’s style, I like how secure it is. But does anyone find that: with the anti pullout on it forces your testies more down and towards your body and therefore they sit in a way that as you walk it forces your legs to sort of rub against them which causes horrible chaffing. Almost like a chub rub but just uncomfortable. Anyone experienced this? Anyone have a solution? Does this even make sense?
    It’s a problem I don’t have with the CB as my testies seem to sit in a more natural forward position

2. JJ MM

JJ MM Member

Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    I had nothing but bad luck with the Vice. The pullout chafed me on both sides and caused broken skin. One side healed up fine, but I have a scar on the other side. This was after only eight hours. Be careful.
    I also had the ball trouble, I wore it for a while with just the cap, without the clamp.
    The grapes become full of wrath. The solution is compartment underwear. It has a pouch for your balls and a sleeveish pouch on the front for your shaft. Put the cage portion through the whole into the front pouch and make sure your balls are wrapped in the ball pouch(this also keeps the front of your sack from rubbing on the cage).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice