The Vice cock cage review plus coupon code for $20 off

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by MaleDenial, Apr 2, 2017.

1. MaleDenial

MaleDenial New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    Hello everyone, this is MaleDenial and I’m here to give my opinion on The Vice cock cage. If you’re interested in buying one, you can save $20 on your order of The Vice by using the promo code MALEDENIAL in your shopping cart on LockedInLust.com

First I would like to give a shout out to Austin from @LockedinLust for sending me this cage for review. Now before we get into the review, a little background in my experience. I’ve owned five cages, three no name cages, the CB6000s, and now The Vice. A picture of each have been uploaded, along with 3 pictures of the Vice.

When it first arrived I was very pleased to see that it was very discrete and no way to tell what was in it. Inside the devices box was a nice velvet drawstring bag, and in that was all of the pieces, which there is a lot of but you will only be using five . It includes instructions, four locking pins, the cage, a nice lock with two keys, four spacers, four rings, three anti pullout devices, and an extra piece to use in place of the anti pullout device in case you don’t wish to use that. The Vice is made from a high quality, durable, Hypoallergenic Medical Grade Polycarbonate plastic.

It seems a bit more difficult to get on at first but once you have it figure out it’s actually pretty smooth. One self made problem I faced was I couldn’t get the holes to line up to slide the lock through, I embarrassingly found out I simply had the spacer facing the wrong way. Just remember the two sharp points will be flush with the cage, not turned around so it’s against the ring, learn from my mistake. Also the sharp points I mentioned aren’t any kind of problem when it’s put on correctly.

In normal day to day use it’s pretty comfortable, very comparable to the cb6000s. The part that caused the most discomfort during the day and night was the hinge on the ring, I found myself having to adjust quite often because it would get uncomfortable and begin to hurt (not unlike most other cages I’ve worn), however when I brought this up with Austin he told me he was already working on a solid ring for future design to eliminate the hinge entirely so if you prefer the hinge you might want to buy the cage before he makes the changes because I don’t know if the hinge ring would still be available after. Along with a solid ring, Austin told me they are working on ways to increase the security and comfort even further than where it’s at today.

The anti pullout device, such a simple yet brilliant security measure. Just close it around the cage, pushing two pieces inside the slots to sort of pinch your cock making it difficult to pull out. However pinch is definitely the wrong word as it’s not painful in the slightest bit when your soft. The device makes pulling out of the cage painful enough for me to not want to pullout again and if I’m hard there is no possible way of pulling out. Of course the time I did pull out I found I was entirely unable to slide back in, making it obvious to my Mistress what I had done.

If I was going to rate the security of the device, I would have to say 8/10. It is by far the most secure cage I’ve ever dealt with and I would have to say the most secure I’ve ever even seen other than one’s that secure through a piercing. Out of all five cages I’ve used this is the only one I couldn’t easily pull out of.
    One change I would like to see in the future is size options for the cage itself. While I am easily longer than the cage when fully erect, when I’m soft I’m tiny and barely make it past the anti pull out device so when I begin to get erect my head gets painfully wedged right between the vice and can’t grow larger leaving most of the cage unused, smaller cage would leave less unused and make it less bulky in your jeans.

So a quick review:

Pros: Discrete shipping.

Pretty comfortable.

Nice velvet bag

Very secure for a cage you don’t lock with a piercing.

Very good price when compared to other name brand cages.

With code MALEDENIAL the price is actually less than the cbx series.

Made from durable Hypoallergenic Medical Grade Polycarbonate plastic.

No massive bulge in jeans.

No pinching while it’s being worn.

US based company

Great customer service

Cons: Ring can get uncomfortable at times

Putting it on can be a bit confusing at first but only at first

Can pinch when putting it on.

Conclusion: affordable, very secure, and well worth it.

SAVE $20!! Use coupon code MALEDENIAL to instantly save $20!! LockedInLust.com

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice