The State Of Chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by frankie teardrop, Feb 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    When I first joined here a few years ago there was a stronger accent on chastity results rather than the mechanics of getting there. By that I mean it seemed more important for a male experiencing a life of chastity, whether locked or not, to benefit from his period of abstinence and retention by achieving a higher state of awareness as to the needs of a woman - and a stronger focus on how to devote himself to those needs - rather than preoccupying himself with 'the tools of the trade' as it were, the devices themselves. It seems the devices have become more important than the actual journey.

There's no doubt that lengthy periods of chastity can enhance feelings of adoration for the feminine and provide useful resources of the mind as to how to apply those feelings respectfully and to give practical directions in pleasing a woman in all senses: physically, spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, it's a long list. When it becomes nothing other than a game for fun then the accent changes drastically. Helping the male to reach a level where he can devotedly worship the Feminine Divine and show her complete obedience and respect seems to become less important when story is all about the gadgetry.

I'd be interested to hear others' opinions but when I joined I was attracted to being here because there was a strong presence of equally strong Mistresses who seemed to oversee the goings-on of the site (Mistresses Lucy and Amanda come to mind) and who kept us all 'honest' on a daily basis. I miss that now. The essential feminine presence of a chastity site seems to become more and more diluted every day. Even the women who are here (with some wonderful exceptions who know who they are) seem to get discussed sexually like they're not present. Previously, males would have been called out on that.

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on that. I expect I won't be universally agreed with, but that's kind of the point of what I'm saying.

maid_carrie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice