The SIX Locks.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by OwnedbyLeeanne, Mar 9, 2015.

1. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    The SIX Locks.
    It was a regular Saturday night and I was busy cleaning up the kitchen as per usual when my wife walked behind me and whispered “You are in for a treat tonight”.
    I immediately felt a pinch in my groin and new that whatever she meant I would not be disappointed.
    I continued to clean up the kitchen and load the dishwasher, all the time trying to avoid eye contact with her.
    After about half an hour she came past and handed me some wrist and ankle cuffs and said “Get undressed and put these on then come to the bedroom in 15 minutes.”
    I hurriedly complied and removed my clothes and then fastened the leather cuffs as ordered, as I waited for the remainder of the time to pass the pinching in my groin increased.
    Finally the time was up and I headed to the bedroom, as I entered I could see a small metal box in the middle of the bed along with the ropes that were clearly meant to restrain me.
    She came out of the bathroom wearing a black bra and panties and looked very pleased with herself, she went over to the bed and picked up the box and then instructed me to lie on my back in the middle.
    I complied and she went around and systematically tied each cuff to the bed so that it was impossible to move more than a few inches, when she was finished she placed the metal box on my chest.
    She then climbed on the bed and knelt between my outstretched legs, I could see she had a key in her hand. She said “We are going to play a new game, and this will determine your future with me”.
    She opened the box and took out six small unlocked padlocks and a small unmarked tube.
    “I am going to stroke your cock and time how long it takes you to cum, for every 10 seconds that pass I will put a padlock in the box. I will stop at 60 seconds and if you have not cum you will be locked back up and not be released or allowed to come for 1 year.”
    “It is in your best interest to come as closely to the 60 second mark as possible”.
    She then took her key from around her neck and reached down and unlocked my cage, as she removed it I could feel myself getting harder until I was fully erect. She smiled as I had not been released for 3 months.
    She then removed her bra and panties, she placed the panties over my face and said “Can you smell me, does it make you harder”, she put her hand between her legs and penetrated herself and then put her wet fingers in my mouth, do I taste nice honey”.
    She stood up and went to the bathroom and as I lay there I wondered what the plan was for the padlocks, she returned with a large vibrator and climbed onto the bed and knelt between my legs.
    “I said I would stroke you and time how long it took you to cum, I said nothing about how much teasing I would do. You see honey I want you to cum as quickly as possible when I start stroking you.”
    She dripped some lube on my cock and it felt cold as it ran down the sides, then I heard the hum of the vibrator start.
    She touched my cock and the vibrations caused my cock to tense and become harder, I could feel the pressure starting as she moved the vibrator up and down the shaft.
    She took her panties and put them over my face again, “Smell my pussy darling, breath me in.”
    I heard the vibrator speed increase and she concentrated it on my tip and around the head, I could feel an orgasm starting to form and I began to squirm.
    “Oh are we getting close darling, you must tell me to stop when you are close if you cum before I am ready you will be locked up for 2 years, I think I forgot to mention that”.
    The orgasm was building I yelled “STOP”, she removed the vibrator and my cock gave a little twitch.
    “Were you close honey, I must be sure you are not cheating so we must do this again”.
    Again the vibrator speed increased as it touched my cock, I felt the orgasm build instantly and again
    “STOP”.
    She removed the vibrator and my cock twitched again several times as though trying to cum.
    “Looks like you are ready baby let’s start”.
    She squirted a generous amount of lube on my cock and then positioned a timer so I could see it.
    She pressed START on the timer and I could see it count 1 as she grabbed my cock and started stroking it.

2 I could feel her increasing the pressure around my cock.

3 She was stroking it as if it was her own and she was in desperate need to cum.

4 came and went and I could feel myself getting closer, it was not as rapid as the vibrator but unmistakable.

5 I felt her increase the rhythm “Cum for me baby, please cum now I want you to cum now”.

6 The stroking stopped and she swung around and put her pussy over my face.

7 The stroking continued faster than before, “Smell my pussy, lick me baby, cum for me now”.

8 The orgasm was building and I was trying to think of holding on as I needed to last longer and get closer to the 60 seconds.

9 She pushed her pussy into my mouth and stroked faster, Eat me baby and cum now my mouth is over your cock cum into my mouth for me.

10 The orgasm reached its finale and a massive contraction released me from frustration, “Good boy I knew you could not last the distance you came at the 10 second mark”
    She climbed off me and wiped up the cum I had squirted all over myself.

“OK now we know that we only need to put 1 lock in the box that leaves 5 outside”, she picked one lock and placed it in the box.
    She reached over and picked up the unmarked tube, “This is super glue honey”, she took of the top and picked up one of the other five locks.
    I am going to squirt super glue in each of the five locks so they will never be able to be opened by a key. The only way they can be opened is by cutting them.
    She then proceeded to fill each of the locks keyway with glue and place them in the box.
    “Ok baby now we have to get you locked back up but this time we are going to use one of the locks from the box, you have a one in six chance of getting the normal lock.”
    She fitted the device to me as usual and then shook the box and picked out a lock, she put the lock and positioned it ready to click shut.
    “You see honey if this is the normal lock I will release you in 30 days and allow you to cum, I will then relock you with another lock from the box. If you get one of the special locks I will be unable to release you at all so you be locked for ever.”
    “Now you know why I wanted you to cum quickly darling.”
    “Not only that but neither of us know which lock I have picked for you now, so darling think of that over the next 30 days.”
    She clicked the lock shut and left him to consider his fate while she went and had a long hot bath.

2. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    Very nice! !
    Mistress. L

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    Wow double double jepody!

Xx Wendy

4. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    Ah, if the lock was the normal one, perhaps she would try again in 30 days!

5. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Maybe I need to write a sequel and give him a second chance, I wonder what the punishment would be for loosing a second time.

Dianne

6. Kendra_devine

Kendra_devine Member

Local Time:
    I would like to read the sequel this was very erotic and id love to know what happens
    or just have another story

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  7. Chastity boy12

Writer
    Local Time:
    I agree would love to read more

8. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Stay tuned.

Dianne

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  9. sissyslave99

sissyslave99 Sissyslave

Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    a very nice story - thanks

10. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Great story. Looking forward to future installments.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice