The seal to devotion

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Sep 19, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    Dear community,

maybe a strange topic but I have to tell you. My wife just came up with another of her „suprises“. When she came home from work today, I saw that look in her eyes. She had something on her mind and I was sure it was something special.

I directly came to her, got down on my knees and kissed her shoes. I was dressed in the soft flowered mid-long dress she put me in the morning before she was leaving the house and after a kiss on both of her shoes, she allowed me to stand up again.

With a smile on her face, she told me „I have a supprise for you. Are you excited? Hold your dress up for me“. I did of course. She saw my rose panties, which she put me in the morning and let her fingers play a bit with them. I was direclty getting tight in my HT nano.

She finaly stoped, let me turn around and opened my dress and let me step out of it. I was standing only in my bra and matching panties in rose in front of her. She put her hand in my panties, graped my cage and whispered in my ear „let‘s get this off“. I was happy but also wondering. What was in her mind?

„Take of those panties and the bra, the colour is not right for you at the moment.“ WHAT??? I didn’t understand the world in this moment. It‘s her feminization regime why I am wearing woman undies which she chooses, mostly in feminine, soft colours, to humiliate me on daily basis. I turned around and waited until she helped me out of my panties (because she doesn’t like my hand „there“) and opened my bra so I put it off.

Even my HT nub is in baby pink, to reduce my „male ego“. „I don‘t want an errection, am I clear, can you handle it?“ I felt the tightness of my cage now for minutes and told her „I am sorry mistress but it is not possible. I am so horny as you can imagine, I don‘t have any controll“. I was afraid of her reaction but to my suprisse she was happy about me beeing honest and I had to follow her to the bathroom.

she came back with a lot of ice and put cold water in the bathtub and the ice cubes inside as well. „As soon, as your cage comes of, you directly step inside the tub, am I clear?“ She opened the cage and I didn’t hestitate and stepped into the tub. I couldn’t hardly breath as it was realy cold. She allowed me to come out again after a minute with the words „hope you could controll yourself.“

„It was realy small and I tried for her not to look to hard on her or think about erotic things. She shaved my „bikini zone“ and opened her bag. „Here is your suprise“ -> with this words she gave me a small present-box. I opened it was just another chastity device. I just asked her „why mistress?“ but she didn‘t want to lose time and quickly send me into another round in the ice-tub.

While I hardly tried to get my breath again she told me „we have to make sure it is realy small, you will have zero space in it my love. It‘s the vice clitty my dear“. When I was allowed out of the tub after now 2 minutes, she directly put it on me. It wasn‘t easy, because it has realy no space in it.

When she finaly made it after minutes and some squeezes of the penis, she suprised me again. She didn‘t choose a padlock, she choosed a seal. I didn‘t understand why the seal and why the cage was in purple. She told me to follow her to the living room again after I fixed the tub.

When I entered the living-room she sat on the sofa, her legs spread only a bit. She was still wearing a leggings and a long blouse. In front of her was liing a purple bra and a matching purple pantie. „on your knees, crawl to me“. When I was in front of her I was allowed to pick stand up. She picked up the new underwear and helped me step in the panties and fixed the bra. „Back on your knees in front of me“

I did and she explained me everything. „The cage is called the Vice Clitty, and I saw it and couldn’t hestitate to buy it. The name should always remind you that I don‘t allow my husband a penis anymore. The colour purple is standing for frustration, which you have to go through more than ever in the next time of our marriage. The seal is to remind you of your weakness and devotion. I bet you just don‘t have the balls anymore to just cut it off and free your self, do you?“

With that said she looked me deep in the eyes, played with the little bow of my purple panties and gave me a deep long kiss. „Now go get me a glass of wine. You stay the way you are for the evening and start cooking, I love you honey“.

My feelings are a mix of everything. Still after some hours, it‘s hard for me to reflect my thoughts. It was and is so humiliating what she is doing to me, but also so intense. She is so powerful and I adore her. She is so confident and to be honest, no matter how horny I am, I would never trust me to cut the seal to „my clitty“.

Are there others wearing a seal on their cages instead of a padlock and what are the reasons of your keyholders? Are there others in purple as a symbol of frustration?

2. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Ms Val and Sir have had my cage sealed for almost 5 years now
    They only broke the seal when I had to be in the hospital.
    The cage and seal went back on as soon as I was let out

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  3. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    That sounds like a great surprise, that cage looks amazing :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice