The right fit?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Meghan's Property, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Meghan's Property

Meghan's Property New member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    So as I am new to the chastity world, i am not new to a D/s lifestyle and look forward to having my wife as my KH. We have tried other devices in the past with no such luck of long term(some even short term) wear due to comfort, pinching, etc...

After some extensive research, we are probably going to go with a Evotion soon enough, just not budgeted at this time and we would like to find a solution to work until we are ready to move forward with that purchase.

My challenge - at 6'6", 250, I think most base rings in ball locking devices come with largest size at 2" might not work. I recently bought the Utimi Cock Cage from amazon and it works amazing, but the past two days have brought on some problems.

1. My balls got very swollen and achy. Yes some of it from lack of release but it seemed more like the swelling I encountered after my vasectomy.
    2. this morning, after a night of wearing the cage, there was a little purpling on the right testacle.

At this point we have removed the cage to prevent any medical issues.

Questions -

1. whats is the best and most accurate way to measure for a base ring? I have measured and the circumference is over 9" which puts the diameter at close to 2.8".
    2. I am trying to find a solution that is not metal as well (traveling and TSA...ugh)

Any other advice, I appreciate in advance.

Johnathan Fay likes this.
  2. Evotion

Evotion Member

Designer
    New York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think that experience is really the best way to know for sure, but in my opinion, the base ring should be big enough to be just snug when you are erect. A too tight base ring makes erections harder and longer lasting. I prefer a close fitting shaft, but a not too tight base ring. Of course the gap between the shaft and ring mustn't be too big.

worldwidesub likes this.
  3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Swelling and skin coloration are definite signs that something is amiss. 2.8" works to something like 71mm, well beyond the size you'll find in "off the rack" chastity. Mature Metal offers a sizing ring kit but that stops at 2 1/8" (54mm). I don't know how accurate your 2.8" measurement is but you're probably looking at a custom metal cage. Amazon has 2 1/2" stainless o-rings (not sexual products) that you might try as a sizing ring. They may require a little sanding or polishing to make them suitable for body contact. You could also try rubber o-rings. They come in 1/8" (maybe 1/16") increments.

The other component of this is "gap" - the space left in the ring along with the angle at which the tube sits to the ring. That provides the room for your scrotum and also needs to be sized properly to keep your testicles from slipping out.

cage sizing.jpg

The issue with custom, besides expense is that it can take weeks, even months to gets your device. So you want to pin down sizing before ordering.

Panda2010 and Dasa like this.
  4. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Hi
    Not sure what you have done to come up with appropriate sizing. However, Male Chastity Now (http://malechastitynow.com/) has links to some different sizing rings that you should try (sorry my firewall isn't giving me access atm, so I can't give you the exact link). I think Mature Metal also has sizing rings. These are cheap and give you the opportunity to check out different sized base rings - whether you slip out, or it causes pain etc or it is just right.

As i sit here typing, I am locked in a knock-off Evotion Wearable from DHGate (Chinese). I have tried a 50mm Holy Trainer base ring, which has always been a bit tight. I ordered the DHGate Evotions job because is was abt the only off-the-shelf knock-off that went bigger than 50mm base ring. And guess what? I slip a ball from the 52mm base ring and the 48mm base ring is what I have been wearing for the past 2 1/2 days (I am still trying to work things out). So it is all a puzzlement to me. But patience is required - if at first you don't succeed, then try (and try ...) again.

Just a comment on the Evotions gizmo. I found it difficult to figure out how to get it on (maybe that was because I was dealing with a Chinese knock-off with no instructions rather than the real deal). But now that I have it on, it is probably the most comfortable gizmo that I have tried. But I have only had it on for 2 1/2 days. So Early Days - I thought the Holy Trainer was good when I wore it for 2 weeks before it caused me problems.

Don't want to scare you off, but for some of us it takes a while to get things sorted. Patience. Good things will cum to those who wait.

Also, check out @JosieLynn Jewell's online store http://cherrykeeper.com for a range of base rings and cages that have been worked out thru 3D printing.

Good Luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice