The Power of Femininity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Eillydray, Oct 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    I was thinking recently about why I am so deeply drawn to feminine things and why they have profound effect on me, making me so naturally submissive towards women since a very early age.

I wrote the next reply as a message to my wife @MistressG , among as series of messages whilst she was on holiday recently and I stayed home to look after the kids, whilst locked away for her.

To the guys on here, I would be interested to hear how femininity makes you feel, if and when did you realise that women had a power over you.

Also for the women here, when did you become aware of and how do you use the intoxicating power of your femininity.

Eillydray xx

2. Eillydray

Local Time:
    The Power of Femininity

@MistressG, I remember you saying to me once, "I'm not really a girly girl", and then I found your shoe collection!

I don't know if you will ever fully appreciate how deep rooted and intoxicating I find all things feminine, that it sends me in to such a state of submission, helplessness and compliance. A mate once took the piss out of me when we were in our late teens "...why do you go weak at the knees..", and it's true, I do go weak at the knees.

I cant rationalise it, I don't really understand it but I feel it, and I've felt it since I was a young boy. I have a very distant memory of an older girl who used to bully me, chase me and catch me, pull my hair and pinch me, she was spiteful but I found her attractive and actually used to call her names and run away to provoke her. This is a very distant memory as I was literally just at infants school. Maybe there's something in that, maybe not.

The fact remains that I have a weakness for all things feminine, skirts, dresses, heels, boots, make-up, hair, lingerie, hosiery, nails, perfume, luxurious fabrics, and the confidence of a woman who feels sexy and knows it. Perhaps therein lies the reason for me being drawn to cross dressing and my love of all things girly !

All of these things have a very powerful effect on me, sexually erotically charged, be it a very sweet, soft almost teasing demand, or a firmer more direct and outwardly assertive woman, I find myself being overwhelmingly driven to comply and to please.

I feel so submissive towards you @MistressG, when you turn on the feminine charms I am simply helpless. I love you in skirts, I love you in heels, I love you in tights, sexy underwear. When we attended the black tie ball recently and you wore that dress and those heels, you killed it that night, you looked so hot, I couldn't take my eyes off you, and it makes me feel even more in love with and submissive toward you when I see you looking like that, you are a real head turner. And our little secret that under my tuxedo I was wearing ladies control briefs to help keep the bulge of my holy trainer tucked away, mind blowing.

That's why I'm loving doing some of the things that have recently been a regular part of our routine. Pampering your gorgeous feet and doing your nails while you catch up on your tv has been amazing. I get to serve you, fulfil my submissive desires but even better I get to play with girly things and feel like we are having a girly night and do something for you that is very feminine.

Similarly with your your new hairdo, which looks amazing btw, (well I should say, you look amazing) by me taking on mornings and sorting the kids out, giving you time to focus on yourself also has a really positive effect as it's a very feminine thing your doing, and obviously you look and feel gorgeous, which amplifies your power over me, and makes me feel weak at the knees.

I want to do more things for you, to give you the time to spend on yourself, I can do like your nails, that are pampering, preening, feel good, non essential but wonderful to have and make you feel like a goddess, express your femininity and put me in a more vulnerable state of mind. Xxxx

Things like, tights, skirts, boots, red lipstick (even if it's just for the two of us) drive me wild. You know that I sincerely mean it when I say that I would be over the moon now you are fully controlling our finances, if you were to drastically cut my allowance, or give me £0 allowance (which could also help to modify my behaviour) in order for us to go shopping for clothes, boots, shoes, whatever you want, a girly shopping trip at my expense and you can use me to be your little personal shopping assistant, fetching things for you, asking the assistants for things for you. All those girly things that you can enjoy so naturally, that I am so in to, yet so out of my comfort zone with in a shop among other women and female assistants, you can lead the way. I think that could be a lot of fun, not to mention enhancing your wardrobe.

You have the power to make me blush which is a huge turn on, in a shop by obviously bossing me around, in front of friends or the other mums by the school gate by making comments about me, I love the fact that you have taken to referring to me as your housewife.

All wonderful feminine things that you can tease me with, seduce me with or emasculate me with. I am so lucky to be married to you @MistressG, I love you so much, you are my world xxxx

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1. It comes naturally.

2. Too many ways to list here. :)

Eillydray likes this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Eilly,
    I first became aware while I was in the last couple of years of school.
    When I was allowed the freedom of expressing my femininity.
    It's a hazy now but I do remember sneaking my mums heels out and wearing them to school and putting some makeup on when I arrived. I remember with great clarity, having male heads turn at the sound of my arrival or passing it really got the hook in me.
    This new found combination of the power of femininity, along with the ever present danger of being caught smuggling or wearing contraband sexual symbols was a heady mix.
    On the downside I also remember paying for it by being ostracised from some female cliques.

Using "it" with confidence has been an integral element in my life.
    I suppose in a way, a sort of black market currency which can "Assist" one to forge success in a male dominated world.
    A show of confidence combined with some leg and a lovely smile can make all the difference to meetings with bank managers, solicitors and corporate types.
    Confidence, combined with femininity and an underlying air of challenge in the face of male power, in the right proportions, can leave them all beguiled.
    A magical power, still sometimes dangerous but never quite so dangerous as it felt at school.
    Perhaps if I shop around a bit more I might just find a pair of shoes to take me back there. lol

frankie teardrop, joe01 and Eillydray like this.
  5. Eillydray

Local Time:
    Thank you @Mistress B for the reply, I guess it does :)

6. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    How many 0's do you want in that bank loan, Ms. Amanda?

Eillydray likes this.
  7. Eillydray

Local Time:
    Thank you Ms Amanda @Mascara^Snake for the reply. This really struck a chord with me as I became acutely aware of the changes in the girls at school as they became young women and my head was certainly turning. Particularly when I started the sixth form and the young women had even more freedom of expression.

I found it difficult to express myself to these young women, a nervous shyness made me look like a bumbling fool at times because I had no idea how to talk to women. I covered up my being a bit of a joker and one of the lads.

I have never encountered a woman who made me feel the same way in my professional career although its wonderful to see a beautifully dressed woman when I am on the commute. I am far more confident now and I doubt anyone who didn't really know me would have any idea about my submissive state of mind.

I think in many ways a submissive manner towards women can be advantageous to the professional man. A naturally more polite and courteous male colleague is likely to have a stronger working relationship. I am very conscious of not speaking over, interrupting or otherwise being dismissive of my female colleagues. Unfortunately these are traits I see in all too many male colleagues, especially within my industry. My new boss if a woman, her boss is a woman and our CEO is a woman which suits me fine but I know not all my colleagues feels the same way.

Interestingly I do find myself enjoying the company of women socially now more than men. I often find myself standing alongside my wife chatting with the girls at social events.

I'm blessed with having a beautiful and supportive wife who is becoming more comfortable exploiting my weakness and pushing my buttons and it feels wonderful. xx

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think you have it exactly right there Elly. :)

Eillydray likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    I work in a majorly male predominant blue collar job. In 25 years have only had two women coworkers in the railroad industry.

I do remember that both used this lack of other females to their advantage. They didn't sleep around that I know of, but flirted and always seems to have a crowd around them. They were not all that particularly attractive, but just their presence seemed to spark every male into servitude or helping in some manner.

I watched this phenomenon with interest, it amazed me that just by being female, wearing some tighter jeans, and maybe a form fitting t shirt could illicit such a following. It was like we were competing for a prize, even though you could find, see, and talk to, many more and much more attractive women outside of work.

10. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I've been drawn to the power of femininity pretty much since I was old enough to recognise it. There was an 'awakening' of sorts when I was around 10. Firstly there was beautiful Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra. I sensed her feminine power so strongly, both emanating from herself and from the character. I wanted so desperately to be her personal slave, wait on her hand and foot, serve her every whim and have her train me in absolute obedience ... if only to remain alive. Of course I was way too young to intellectualise what was going on but I've never forgotten that formative feeling. I could kind of feel the power of femininity even if I didn't know how to properly serve or honour an empowered woman. For some reason it was also important for me back then that she would be blessed with feminine wisdom and intelligence and she would be perfectly comfortable being served and pleased by her adoring male submissive slaves. It's never left me really although it has become stronger and I've been fortunate enough to put the feelings into practise with some very wise and dominant women.

Eillydray likes this.
  11. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    While I long to learn more about the power of femininity (the more I think I'm starting to understand, the more I realise there is a long way to go and much still to discover about honouring this amazing power), my desire to to learn has never included feminising myself (at least not physically). I do, however, regard it as an entirely justifiable means to arrive at a place of devotion to the Feminine Divine and to be trained in embracing feminine power to the positive good of all. Chastity, whether locked or freely practised, most definitely focuses my attention on the benefits of female leadership, an appreciation of female spirituality and a love of complex feminine emotions.

Eillydray likes this.
  12. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    I discovered it in BF by accident. I started him in chastity because I had insecurity issues. My first try was having him wear my panties if he went out to the bar and I had to to work nights. After the first time, he didn't want to go to the bar with panties on because he said the panties made him feel like not drinking or watching games. It was after this I learned about chastity devices for males.

Because I saw him with the panties still on when I came home that morning (he said he left them on so I could see he didn't take them off) it looked so sexy I took him right then and started asking him to put on my underwear when we had sex. I'm a bit of a curvy gal, so alot of my clothes will fit him. I noticed I could get him to do things when he had my underwear on he wouldn't normally do.

Eillydray and Jasmic68 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice