The Munchkin

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Ithacan, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
  2. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    I'm getting back into Chastity after a long break ...

I have MM and Steelworxx ... but I was really ready to try something new and I wanted smaller. So I thought I would try the Munchkin. Price compared to a custom device is significantly lower (less then half), so I did not expect the same fit / finish as the others.

As mentioned in Denying Thumper review the urethra insert should not be trusted to be ready to insert. I spent an hour with 500 / 1000 / 1500 grit sand paper and then polishing compound and cleaned up the metal insert. I also shortened the tube significantly from its original length to only about 205 - 3 inches.

Today is my second day "trying" it out. Since I have not been in chastity in over a year, I need some break in time again (couple hours at a time each day) letting everything get used to wearing a base ring etc.

I 110% love the look the device has when wearing. I choose a size that I think is tight enough to really bring out the potential of the Munchkin. When I have it on all you really see are my balls. I have fairly large balls and lots of sac with a decent size penis (7 inches hard). So for me the Munchkin only covers the head of my dick and as I put it on it essentially pushes the head of my penis into the penis skin (like an uncut penis) allowing the penis skin to fold out over the penis cover that is the Munchkin.

Now will it prove to have long term wearability? I don't know. I think to have long term go longterm will need to smooth a few of the edges on the penis cover more giving them a more "rounded" shape.

But for $70 it is a great starting point for me to do a little clean up and have a great product. Would I trust it right out of the box, of course not, it is a mass produced item at a low cost.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice