The longest road often yields the most pleasant walk.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Argentus, Jun 20, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    I'm trying to devote all my urges to my princess. It's so difficult, though, when not wearing a device. I will do well for several days, sometimes a week, but I'm only a man. Between hormones and habits, I get off without her. It doesn't help that I'm a switch, so I'm not always drawn to be submissive. My princess, however, is nearly 100% domme, and I love being dominated by her. I've offered her my manhood, and she accepted.

Princess got me a birdlocked pico after we had much discussion. (It arrived, today.) The evil glee in her eyes when the uses her nails to pinch the head of my cock is beautiful. If she's feeling particularly frustrated with her day, she might even insert half of an alligator clip into my urethra, half outside, and let it bite down, and then pull on it - the pain is delicious. When she's at work, she'll even order me to put on my Mike's Spikes (a version of the Kali's Teeth Bracelet, which is awesome, but falls off due to weight, during prolonged wear). I have a high pain tolerance, so we thought the pico would be ideal.

I really want to wear the pico 24/7, except when she wants me out. I'm embarrassed to ask, but can someone tell me how to get both balls through the ring? Maybe my scrotum is just really tight, most of the time, but I'll get one in and the other escapes. I've tried tying a string around them and pulling through, even, but one still gets away while pushing my penis through. I've viewed birdlocked's videos, so I've been trying to follow their instructions. Any help would be appreciated. I really don't want this to be a wasted $150.

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    I normally pull the excess sack thru, pop one nut in, then pull a little more sack thru. Then,while holding the one nut pop the other thru, pull the sack tight. I roll my cock head back (like into a foreskin), work the skin thru, then push the cock into the ring, pulling it all into place as high up as possible. Make sure you have as much of the sack as possible pulled thru, so the balls don't have anywhere to go while you finish...

To get my cock into the tube, I put a little Vaseline hand lotion (just a drop or two) on the head and glands, then slide in using my fingers to make sure all the loose skin is inside as well. I've also done the foreskin roll for this too, but it's hard to get the roll just right..

knave of swords likes this.
  3. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm doing. I just seem to lose one before I finish getting everything through. I will keep trying. Thanks for the advice.

4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    that occasionally happens to me too, especially right after I first got mine... You'll figure out what works for you. Might try right after a hot shower when the sack is loosest, too.

5. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    I appreciate the words of encouragement. We'll get it working. She was laughing, since I barely can squeeze my cock into the opening for the shaft. That might be part of the problem, too, I suppose. I have always been told I was "wide", but I thought I was getting sweet-talked.

6. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    A (very) long, hot shower did it. Thank you, Caged Wolf. Good advice. I mostly just needed the balls to loosen up. once they were in, the shaft was easy... It's still tight in the fixture, but I know if I swell I'm... well... fucked.

I'm trapped. I'm so ecstatic. I messaged my mistress as soon as I got it on, and she told me to set the keys aside for her. I can't wait to get rid of them.

I do hope that my balls stretch a bit, so that I never have this issue again. My lady loves sex, and I'm a big guy... I know that's not standard here. She still expects me to be submissive, and I never want to come without her. I hope that is ok, and I'll still be welcome. I just want to be able to enjoy a night with her, and then be locked back up.

7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Argentus,

Glad the hot shower worked for you! I know my sack shrinks a lot when it's cold, and made it harder to get everything in.

And actually, I am not kept locked at all, unless My Mistress (wife) decides otherwise. I am kept available as a plaything for her, and she has said she prefers to see me naked with just my rings on, rather than locked up and harder to get to. Mistress definitely loves sex, and I'm not going to complain! I have not masturbated in over a year, and most of that time has been on the "honor system". Mistress trusts me, and I am not going to do anything to break that trust!

I would gladly be locked up if that is what Mistress wanted, but at the same time that would take some of the control by trust away, and replace it with physical control. She likes the psychological control so much more!

If you read over my Vault thread, you'll see that not everyone is under lock and key!:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/threads/caged-wolf-how-an-alpha-became-the-omega.9191/

8. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Thanks, Wolf. I spend long periods of time without coming, because it is what she demands. I don't want the temptation, though,a and I like the idea of being locked up. I'm a switch, by nature. I'd just as happily whip her pussy and worship me as I do for her. She is dominant, though, so I want to be reminded, always, of my decision to give her control of my body.

Sadly, even though I'm pretty girthy, I have one ball that is smaller than the other, and it just loved to sneak out of the Pico. It was impossible to get out of, until that little sucker sneaked out on his own. It's a great device, so if anyone reads this, first, I have put it up for sale in "the mall". I'll be looking for a replacement as soon as it sells.

9. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    totally understand your reasons and such, sorry the Pico didn't work for you... Good luck in getting a device that does the job right.

10. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    It's been a while. I've been through several devices and several sizes of base rings. It's been difficult, at best - a lot more difficult than I first expected. Maybe the title of my thread is more appropriate than I ever could have realized.

Finally, I'm in a 39mm ring. When I'm hard, my cock, itself, is actually wider than 39mm, and it's taken many tries with copious amounts of lube to stretch my sack to the point that I don't have folds with blood cut off. I think we're finally there. It's been a journey, though. I've gotten 50mm rings (I have a high and tight sack, so that seemed small when I tried to measure as sites suggest.), 45mm, 43mm... My one rogue, smaller ball still creeps out of 43. It's infuriating. I wish I could find a 41mm ring for my cheap, Chinese, chastity device. I could get a 40mm if I wanted to spend $15 and wait a month to get it. Decided just to keep practicing with the 39.

I'm not a sissy. As I said, above, I'm more of a "switch". We got a shock collar for dogs that had a vibration option... I'm still thinking of pinning someone down and alternating vibration and shock on her (though, I must say, in the meantime she's brought me to some excruciatingly good, but painful orgasms by barely touching me while delivering shocks in just the right places). At any rate, I want to be locked up because I want to give her control. I know I'm going to regret it, now that it looks like it can be semi-permanent.

So... I think I'm deliciously out of luck. Once my princess is comfortable with the fact that I'm not in danger of any physical harm, I'm screwed. I anticipate being locked up for 2 weeks, at least, at the outset. I'm so glad it seems to finally be happening. I'm still a bit scared. I know this goes through the minds of most of us that adopt the lifestyle. This is the biggest gift I could give her, and I'm proud to surrender it to such a beautiful, wonderful, and twisted mind.

We're getting married on June 21, btw. I wonder if I'll be locked up, then, and if I'll be allowed to come for the honeymoon.

11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    Quite a journey but can you use the 39 mm for long now ?

I would think she is going to lock you up from now till the evening of the 21 just to make sure you show her how much you love her that night xx !

Xx Wendy

12. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    You're devious! I do hope she doesn't go quite that extreme, seeing how new we are to this.

This is the first time I've lasted more than 24 hours without popping out or being worried about permanent damage down there, and we're watching things accordingly. I have had the 39mm on three other times. The scrotum gets very bunched up and I was worried about blood flow where it was folded. I'd adjust things and it felt a lot like it does when a clothespin is removed from your skin after it's been there a while. At this point, I'm applying the silicone version of astroglide every couple hours to keep things from getting stuck in one position for too long.

If anyone has a recommendation of a longer-lasting lube, I'd appreciate it. I read about baby oil gel, and bought some, but it smells very strong. Maybe if I was a sissy that would be ok, but walking around smelling like I fell into a bucket of baby powder doesn't work for me.

13. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Are your bits warm and pink if so they are fine.
    Blue and cool well time to set them free, there are lots of photographs of caged boy bits so you can see what looks ok or post pics of your own equipment .

Xx Wendy

14. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Everything is warm and pink, no worries in general.

Wendygirl likes this.
  15. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Well, I lasted 2 days in the 39mm ring and things started swelling. It was very difficult to get off, and took an ice cold shower to do it. I was starting to panic. It was doing massive damage to the skin, anyway, by chafing. Took 2 weeks to heal, and you can still see the ring around my testicles.

I'm considering getting a PA piercing and ordering a PA-5000, because it's becoming obvious that rings won't work.

16. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    It seems my lady is taking the idea of keeping me in chastity more and more seriously. She purchased the pa5000 and a piercing needle, tonight. Looks like I'm getting a PA piercing, and I might finally have no control over my orgasms.

She's agreed that, if this works, we'll buy a real, steel and titanium device from steelworxx.de. Wish me luck that it works. She's so beautiful. She deserves control.

17. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    I can recommend the steel heart with PA- fixing, anatomic base ring and integrated lock. No escape., No stimulation. No noisy visible lock, pure Stealth-mode. heavy, and reliable... Only problem with Steelworxx seems to be processing and delivery time, -but being that good, it is worth waiting for. My Wife /Mistress @DREWife has become so satisfied with it, that she during winter liked to keeps her hands warm trapping for the self heated steel tube. Not that I could feel had hand at all, - but good to know that she had her hands and mind occupied with her toy...

Argentus likes this.
  18. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Thanks, BlueEyes. I'm done with base rings in general, though. I am just too high and tight, and since my anatomy isn't symmetrical, it's too much of a hassle. I'll be going with the securo-cage 2, I imagine, or the tube jacket if that's what Princess wants. I wish I could be harnessed from the base to the tip, but it's not worked despite so much effort and pain.

19. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Even with a large-gauge piercing needle, it did not yield a hole large enough for Princess to get the ring through after pulling the needle out. (Before anyone says it, we know that the idea is to push the jewelry thru with the end of the needle, but that seems quite impossible, or, at least, dangerous, since the KB-5000 ring has to be inserted from the outside, not the inside. So, that is my reason for not posting until now.

This may horrify some readers, so if you're not intrigued by body modification, you may not want to read what happens next. A few weeks later, loathing the idea of going to a tattoo shop to be pierced and taking the long time it would require to stretch the piercing, I was reading about leatherworking projects. That's when it occurred to me - a leather punch. The angle would be tricky, but I figured it could work. Princess jumped on the idea, and we found a punch tool at the local craft shop. Using an 8ga needle was bloody enough, so we knew this would be a bit messy. Princess isn't a big fan of blood.

Today, she psyched herself up enough, and decided it was time to take control of what she rightfully deserves. I'm normally very good about not touching myself, but my admitting that I lost complete control, yesterday (after a week of denial) and brought myself to orgasm several times was probably a big part of how she found her courage. Princess wrapped a string around the base of the head, to limit blood flow. After a few tries, we were able to get the angle just right, and rotated the punch into position. She squeezed gently to make sure it was positioned properly - not comfortable. When she was certain that it was right, she grabbed the handles with both hands and squeezed. The feeling and sound of the punch popping a circle out of the flesh was unsettling, but it was done.

There was a fair amount of blood, but really not much more than with the needle. I think that, since we were able to easily insert the ring, it helped staunch the flow. Surprisingly, it stopped fairly well, and within an hour, Princess had locked me into my PA-5000.

Barring any complications, I know that I will be without orgasm for at least 2 weeks. Princess is insisting upon that time, with the ring in, as a minimum (save for occasional, supervised hygiene), so that we can be sure that healing is coming along properly. We have no maximum time before release, but I know that she does not intend to deny me for too long. She mostly wants control over when and how I orgasm. I'm very happy to give that control to her.

20. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    That raised the bar on a definition of commitment .:)

xx Wendy

steele and Argentus like this.
  21. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    After about 7 days (What happened to chastitymansion?) Princess couldn't handle waiting any longer, and eased up on the 2 week no-orgasm rule. She unlocked me and teased me mercilessly for what seemed like forever, before she mounted me and brought me to what might be the best orgasm I've ever had. I've been without orgasm ever since, but we woke up late, this morning. She didn't have time to remove my new horseshoe ring and put the PA-5000 on. I woke up from a nap - hard as a rock. It was so difficult not to break rule #1, as it were.

22. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    It turns out that Princess likes the looks of the horseshoe, somewhat to my disappointment. She does have some reason not to keep me in the cage 24/7, as it is still too small for me. Curse my anatomy. One tiny ball makes rings impossible, big dick makes most tubes too tight. I'm hoping I can get something custom from steelworxx that will be comfortable (...no, that's the wrong word.... "tolerable") for semi-permanent wear. At any rate, I guess I'm wearing the horseshoe when there is no way for me to break the primary rule of our agreement, and the cage only goes on when I'm left to my own devices.

23. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I had a similar problem when I first started out in a Holy Trainer -- the 1-3/8 inch tube diamater was just too small, even though I am not especially long. I had to give up the HT.. even when I was able to get into it I was compressed so much I'd go numb. I concluded I needed a 1.5" tube, so some of the cheap metal devices from China worked well enough until I got my JailBird.

Argentus likes this.
  24. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Thankfully, it's not that tight. There's just zero air flow, and I found myself very itchy after a few days of wear. It was probably yeast, but putting the ring in and letting the air get to everything and dry it out, the itch went away, quickly.

25. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Argentus from your profile picture, it appears you have a Kali's teeth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice