The journey has started....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by prevcuck, Oct 28, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. prevcuck

prevcuck New member

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    My Journey
    about a year ago I brought up to my wife that the idea of male chastity play really interested me and her being what I guess I would call a 'soft' dominate (nothing real extreme, abusive or harmful). She pretty much dismissed it as not something she was going to be interested in.
    A few months later I ordered the book, Male Chastity, the Keyholders guide, and gave it to her one night and ask her if she would read it... she set it aside, a month or so later one night she just out of the blue brought up that we need to find and order a chastity device. I was very surprised, anxious, worried and happy, excited all at the same time. We looked online that night and ordered a CB-6000, although she wondered if we ought to get the CB-6000s instead. I came about a week later.

The first Saturday evening after we received it, she got it out and told me to go in the bathroom and put it on. It took a while to figure out how it went on and what size ring and post to use. But I got it on, used some silicon based lube - that helped a lot. I stuck the end of one of the plastic locks that came with it thru the hole just to keep the tube from sliding off.. I didn't close the plastic lock. I went back into the living room where she was waiting, I had the brass lock in hand along with the two keys. I stood in front of her, reached her the lock and keys. She took one of the keys and put it on her key ring with her car and house keys. The other key she later that evening attached inside our closet to one of the wire grid shelves using one of the plastic numbered locks. She said this way one key is always in the house in case I need it in an emergency, but she recorded the lock number so if I ever get the key she will know it.
    Anyway, back to me standing in front of her that first time. She has the lock in her hand, looks at me and tells me to 'show her', I pull waist band of my sweatpants out and down low enough she could see the device firmly encasing my cock, and secured behind my ball sac. in what seemed like a very swift smooth motion, she removed the unlatched plastic lock and replaced it with the brass metal lock and snapped it closed, locking me in.
    That first night I was only locked up for 4 hours. she rewarded me when she took it off to a great lubed handjob.
    That seemed to be the routine for quite awhile, were on the weekends she'd have me put it on one night for a few hours and then masturbate me when she'd unlock it.
    Then a couple of times she left it on me all night, my reward was the next morning .
    Until this past weekend, she had me put it on Friday night as soon as we got home from work, and did not unlock me until Sunday afternoon, at which point she told me to go shower and come back to her after I dried off, but still undressed. Which of course I did.
    I was expecting my 'reward' of her jerking me off.
    When I returned to where she was, she was sitting there with her camera. She just looked at me, told me to go get bottle of lube and return. I did.
    She then told me to use it while I standing in front of her and make myself cum while she took pictures of me like that. She didn't touch me at all. But I still came pretty quick as my cock was so sensitive from being in the tube so long. (long for me at least as I'm still new to this)

Not sure where this is going to go next. But she has told me to be ready to remain locked up all next weekend starting as soon as I get home from work Friday night.

AusChastityboy and Victor38 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice