The Hayley Release. Part 1

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Mandyman, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Hi all. My car is in the garage at the moment and I really fancy the girl working on reception, I cant wank about her because my Wife has me locked at the moment so I have written my fantasy story, enjoy.

I recently had to take my car back to the dealer for a variety of faults, all of which I knew would cost a lot of money. I had been before when the car was under warranty and always fancied Hayley the girl working on the service desk. She is a petite, busty brunette with green eyes, late 20's to early 30's with a very sexy posh voice. Hayley is always well turned out with lipstick, painted nails and always has fantastic sexy boots or shoes on. I was looking forward to seeing her and she did not disappoint when I arrived, she had a short skirt, bare legs and shiny black knee high stiletto boots on, her hair was up in a tight bun and her nails were painted a bright pink. She booked me in, her typical sexy but dismissive dominant persona had me captivated and I fantasised about her letting me take her out the back and fuck her in return for a discount. The mechanic took the car away after a brief chat and I stayed chatting to Hayley talking about their labour costs and how much the bill might be. She caught me looking at her boots several times; I was fantasising about licking them and her trampling me and then getting out a riding crop and putting me in my place over her desk. I started day dreaming and missed what she was saying until she shouted my name to bring me back in the room, she told me it was time to go and I stood up. I had a massive hard on which I could not hide and she saw it straight away and told me off ''MR JOHNSON THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHILST YOU WERE LOOKING AT MY BOOTS? YES I SAW YOU DROOLING OVER THEM, DO YOU LIKE THEM?" She then stood and turned to her side lifting one boot up so I could see the zip running all the way up to her knee. My cock twinged and she said 'I HAVE A GOOD MIND TO CALL THE POLICE YOU DIRTY PERVERT HOW DARE YOU CHECK ME OUT AND SHOW ME YOUR HARD-ON LIKE THIS, ITS DISGUSTING''. She looked genuinely angry, although she did nothing to conceal her boots behind the desk, if anything she was showing them to me. I begged her not to call the Police, then I got a bit cheeky and said "SORRY, I DO HAVE A FOOT FETISH AND THOSE BOOTS ARE VERY SEXY, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT", "SIT DOWN" she replied. "MR JOHNSON, YOU CANT GO AROUND GETTING HARD LIKE THIS IT IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE, MY BOYFRIEND WORKS IN THE SALES DEPT, IF HE SEE'S YOU WALK OUT WITH A HARD-ON I WILL BE IN TROUBLE, WAIT HERE UNTIL YOU HAVE CALMED DOWN", she giggled. We spoke more about the bill and my worries and she said, "THERE IS SOMETHING I COULD DO WHICH MIGHT HELP BOTH OF YOUR PROBLEMS, IF YOU AGREE TO IT AND YOU MANAGE TO DO WHAT I ASK I WILL SAY THAT YOU ARE MY COUSIN AND GET YOU A 20% FAMILY DISCOUNT, BUT I WARN YOU THIS WILL NOT BE EASY AND IT WILL COST YOU ABOUT £150 TO ENTER IN TO MY LITTLE GAME WHETHER YOU SUCEED OR FAIL". The bill was going to cost over £1000 anyway so I stood to save £50, which was not much, but I hoped it meant I could spend some more time with Hayley when we played her little game, whatever that was, so I agreed. She gave me a courtesy car with a sat-nav, and a postcode in the next town, telling me to go there and into the shop, it was the only shop on the street so I couldn't miss it, she would phone ahead and get the owner to prepare my items, then I was to bring it back to see her at lunch-time. I was very excited and nearly got hard again, I told her this and she looked angry and was about to say something so I left, I phoned work and called in sick. When I got to the postcode there was a row of council offices, a library and some private offices, the only place that looked like a shop did not appear to be open, the front window was painted over in white paint and the shop sign read "CURIOUSITY", I started to think Hayley had set me up as a joke to punish me for getting a hard-on earlier, but I went in the shop anyway. There was a fat, bald middle-aged man behind the counter, it was a sex shop. I pretended to look at some DVD's for a while and then walked up to the counter and said "YOU DONT KNOW A GIRL CALLED HAYLEY WHO WORKS FOR INCHCAPE BY ANY CHANCE?", he reached under the counter produced a brown paper bag and asked for £155.37, I paid on card and left, as I walked out he said "HAYLEY SAYS TO TELL YOU NOT TO LOOK IN THE BAG UNTIL YOU GET BACK TO HER, SHE SAID SHE WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE LYING AND THE DEAL WILL BE OFF''.

I got back at lunch time and Hayley saw me walk in, she stood up said something to her colleague and then took me with her to the other side of the building, past the sales area, I wondered which one might be her boyfriend. She took me into the MOT viewing room, it was a waiting room with a glass wall that allowed customers to look out into the garage and watch the mechanics working, there were some people wondering about out there but most had gone to lunch. Hayley locked the door once we were inside telling me they had no MOT's on that day so no one would bother us, she told me that the mechanics could not see in to the room through the glass. I got very excited, I though we were going to have sex and was about to grab hold of her when she pushed me back and said "DID YOU LOOK IN THE BAG", she stared into my eyes while I replied “NO” and she believed me. She took the bag and tipped it out onto the magazine table, there was a black cardboard box with CB6000 written on it and 4 brand new, luggage style padlocks. Hayley said to me "THIS IS A CHASTITY DEVICE, IT WILL STOP YOU FROM GETTING HARD AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CUM WHILE YOU HAVE IT ON. THE GAME IS, YOU WEAR IT FOR HOWEVER LONG WE HAVE YOUR CAR IN OUR WORKSHOP, AND I KEEP THE KEY. TO WIN THE GAME YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT ON THE WHOLE TIME AND NOT CONTACT ME, I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU MY PERSONAL MOBILE NUMBER, IF YOU WANT OUT JUST CALL ME AND I'LL RELEASE YOU, BUT YOU WONT GET THE DISCOUNT. IF YOU MANAGE TO GO THE WHOLE TIME WITHOUT SO MUCH AS TEXTING ME THEN WHEN YOUR CAR IS READY YOU WIN AND YOU GET THE DISCOUNT, THEY WILL THINK YOU ARE MY COUSIN AND YOU GET 20% OFF FOR LIFE. YOU MUST NOT MENTION THE DEVICE EVER, I MAY CALL YOU TO UPDATE YOU ABOUT YOUR CAR OR ASK FOR AUTHORITY TO DO WORK ON IT, YOU MUST NOT MENTION THE CHASTITY DEVICE OR YOU WILL LOSE. I HAVE OTHERS PLAYING THIS GAME AT THE MOMENT, WHEN I PHONE YOU I MIGHT REMEMBER THAT I HAVE YOU LOCKED UP OR I MIGHT HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL WHO YOU ARE, EITHER WAY I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE ANY OTHER CUSTOMER, YOU MUST NOT MENTION IT TO ME''. I agreed, it sounded easy to me and I thought I’d be able to get out if I wanted to, I didn't think the car would be in for more than 3 days so it was easy. Hayley unboxed the CB6000, and laid out the parts, it was all clear plastic; one large part shaped like a cock which I guessed went on my cock, then lots of small half circle rings and other bits. Hayley demonstrated how the rings, guide pins and spacers slotted together and attached the cock cage part to show me, and then she dismantled it and said I had to put it on myself. I hesitated and she said "WHY DONT YOU START BY GETTING YOUR COCK OUT" and stood with her hands on her hips with one foot forward, her boot tapping the floor, I got hard again and thought what the hell and pulled my trousers and briefs down. Hayley appeared non fussed by my raging hard on and said to me "I HAVE NOT GOT ALL DAY, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT” pointing to my cock “IT HAS TO BE SOFT FOR THE CAGE TO GO ON, HAVE A WANK IF YOU MUST BUT JUST GET ON WITH IT". I had a previous girlfriend that liked me to wank in front of her, it was a turn on, I started to masturbate while Hayley stood watching me, I could not believe what was happening. She said "LOOKS LIKE YOU DO THAT FAR TOO OFTEN YOU DIRTY BOY, I BET YOU'D LIKE TO CUM ON MY BOOTS YOU LITTLE PERVERT, MAYBE NEXT TIME", this had the desired effect and I shot my load all over the waiting room floor, Hayley laughed and told me I could clean it up later. Then I set about attaching the cock cage, I had the typical post orgasm shame and embarrassment and I just wanted to get out of there fast, my cum was still all over the tiled floor. Hayley supervised and made me swap to a smaller ring, when she was happy she took the supplied padlock, checked I was happy and snapped it shut and signed her initials on the padlock in permanent ink. It felt weird but strangely erotic, I started to get hard again and bulged into the cage, Hayley wacked it with the palm of her hand and said "UH UH NO MORE OF THAT THANK YOU IT BELONGS TO ME FOR NOW, GET DRESSED". I dressed and then wiped up the floor with tissues while Hayley did something with the keys. She separated them and threw one in the bin in the corner of the room saying "I ONLY NEED ONE, THE BINS ARE EMPTIED DAILY". Then Hayley opened the padlock packaging and removed the 4 padlocks and threw them in the bin saying she didn't need them either, "YOUR LUCKY, THE FIRST FEW GUYS HAD TO BUY 10 BUT NOW IVE GOT A GOOD SUPPLY OF KEYS YOU GOT AWAY WITH 4", I had no idea what she was talking about. Then she produced a black fabric drawstring bag from her handbag, it appeared to be a quarter full of something heavy, Hayley took the keys that had come with the 4 padlocks, separated them from their rings and held them in her palm for me to see, 8 identical keys, then she dropped them into the drawstring bag. Then she took the key to my cage from the table and dropped that into the same bag and shook them all up together, all I could think was that was a stupid idea because it would take her ages to find the key in a few days time when she had to unlock me. Hayley gave me her mobile number, reminded me of the rules and I left to go home.

2. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Part 2:

I am single and live alone so I often walk about the place naked, the cage was dangling from my balls and to start with I found it funny. I was really horny after my meeting with Hayley and kept thinking about what she said about me cuming on her boots NEXT TIME, I wanted a wank so bad and found it very frustrating. I resorted to playing with my nipples but this just gave me a raging painful hard-on so I went to bed. I woke in the night with a strong erection which was pulling on my balls causing pain, straight away I thought about Hayley and got my phone out. I didn't want to phone her but the pain was unbearable, the more I thought about not phoning Hayley the more I thought about worshipping her boots and so the harder I got. I had to get up and walk around for 10 minutes before going back to sleep, thinking about Hayley as I dropped off.

The next few days went by much the same, constantly thinking about the girl who had me locked up, wondering if she ever thought about me, did she carry that bag of keys with her everywhere? Did she even care about me? Did she keep her boyfriend locked up too? What was she wearing? How much I’d love to worship her feet and be spanked by her. Then I missed a call and picked up a voicemail, it was Hayley! "MR JOHNSON PLEASE CALL ME TO DISCUSS YOUR CAR". Wow, I phoned straight away hoping Hayley would answer and not one of the others, she did. As promised she was totally professional, talking only about the car and what was wrong with it, I remembered what she had said about how she might not even realise I was one of the men she had locked up when she phoned me. I hoped she knew it was me and that I had been locked for 3 days but if she did, she gave nothing away. She told me they had to order a part and that the car would not be fixed for another 3 to 5 days and did I authorise them carrying out the work. I was so tempted to tell her who I was, mention the cage, say something like "IM STILL LOCKED UP" or "ITS FAIRLY COMFORTABLE IM SURE I CAN LAST ANOTHER 5 DAYS", but I remembered the rules, I must not mention it ever, I was so determined to win so I said nothing about the cage and authorised the work and hung up.

The next 5 days were tough, but I managed it. After a call confirming the car was ready I went to collect it, Hayley took me into the MOT waiting room again and locked the door, I could see lots of mechanics in the workshop this time. Hayley asked how I had got on and I said I was still wearing the cock-cage, she made me get it out and after inspecting it told me I had done very well and was now eligible for a' HAYLEY RELEASE'. She explained that a HAYLEY RELEASE was one with her, in that room! She said that she would make sure it fulfilled my fantasy, which as she knew was boots. She was wearing the same boots as before, a short skirt, silk blouse and wore her hair down in curls. She told me that I could worship her boots and cum all over them, IF I PICKED THE RIGHT KEY. I didn't understand and Hayley explained to me "THE DEAL WAS THAT IF YOU KEEP THIS ON FOR THE WHOLE TIME, DONT CONTACT ME AND DONT MENTION IT I WOULD SORT YOU OUT WITH A 20% DISCOUNT, I SAID NOTHING ABOUT GIVING YOU THE KEY. IF YOU WANT THE KEY YOU HAVE TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME. YOU WILL GET THE DISCOUNT DONT WORRY ‘COUSIN’, BUT NOW WE PLAY SOME MORE. IF YOU EVER COME TO COLLECT YOUR CAR FROM US FOLLOWING A SERVICE, MOT, VALET, TYRES ETC THEN YOU CAN TRY FOR A 'HAYLEY RELEASE', YOU GET TO PICK 3 KEYS FROM THE BAG AND SEE IF ONE OF THEM FITS YOUR LOCK, IF IT DOES YOU GET TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH ME, IN YOUR CASE THAT FUN WILL BE BOOT WORSHIP'' I replied "WHAT IF I REFUSE", "PISS OFF AND BUY SOME BOLT CUTTERS OR A HACKSAW THEN, I'LL GO SORT OUT YOUR DISCOUNT IM A WOMAN OF MY WORD, SHAME FOR YOU THOUGH'', I said "NO STOP, WAIT, I LIKE THE THOUGHT OF CUMING ON YOUR BOOTS". "OF COURSE YOU DO, I KNEW THE MOMENT I SAW YOU THAT WAS YOUR KINK, AND I KNOW THAT AFTER 8 DAYS IN CHASTITY THINKING ONLY OF ME AND MY BOOTS THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL PASS UP THIS OPPORTUNITY". "OK WHAT IF I DONT PICK THE RIGHT KEY? THERE MUST BE LOADS IN THAT BAG", "ABOUT 75 TO 100 I RECKON, LIKE I SAID THE FIRST FEW GUYS HAD TO BUY 10 PADLOCKS SO THATS 20 KEYS A TIME PLUS THEIR OWN KEY. THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU, BUT YOU STILL HAVE THAT CHANCE TO WORSHIP MY BOOTS. IF YOU FAIL YOU CAN EITHER, WAIT UNTIL NEXT TIME YOUR CAR IS IN - YOU HAVE A SERVICE DUE IN 40 DAYS YOU CAN TRY FOR A 'HAYLEY RELEASE' THEN, BUT IN THE MEAN TIME YOU WILL REMAIN LOCKED. OR YOU CAN TRY FOR A 'DAILY RELEASE', I HAVE ONE OTHER GUY DOING THIS AT THE MOMENT, YOU CAN COME IN ONCE A DAY, PICK ONE KEY AND TAKE IT HOME, IF IT FITS YOU GET TO WANK YOURSELF SILLY. BUT THEN YOU ARE NO LONGER LOCKED BY ME. YOU STILL GET THE CHANCE FOR A 'HAYLEY RELEASE' NEXT TIME YOUR CAR IS IN, BUT I DEMAND THAT I LOCK YOU FOR 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THAT, AND THEN ITS 3 KEYS LIKE BEFORE". I wanted to worship her so much that I agreed, I picked 3 keys and tried them, none of them worked, Hayley took the keys and put them back in the bag. That was it, no boot worship, no 'HAYLEY RELEASE', what was I going to do now?

I paid for the bill (-20%) and my car was driven round to me, Hayley walked me over to it. "LIKE I SAID, YOU CAN GO BUY SOME BOLT CUTTERS IF YOU WANT, OR YOU CAN COME BACK TOMORROW AND PICK ONE KEY FOR A 'DAILY RELEASE', UP TO YOU" and she went back inside.

I have bolt cutters at home, in fact I think a sharp kitchen knife would be enough to cut the plastic locking pin on the CB6000, but if I cut it off myself I would never, ever get the chance for that 'HAYLEY RELEASE', worshipping and cuming on her boots, so I decided for now to take up her offer of 'DAILY RELEASE', that way I might get lucky but I would still also remain eligible for some boot worship when my car had its service in 40 days. I worked nearby so was able to call in every day on my way to work, which I did. Hayley looked hot as always, every morning when I went in she would simply hold out the drawstring bag, let me pick a new key, put back the one from the previous day and leave. Each night I would try the key, and each night it was the wrong key, this went on for 2 weeks, by now I had been locked for 22 days. I decided to speak to Hayley about it, I told her how desperate I was and how I needed a chance, I asked if I could pick more than 1 key just this once. She replied "THIS REALLY IS ALL VOLUNTARY, LIKE I SAID IF YOU WANT A WANK THEN CUT THE PADLOCK OFF, IM NOT FORCING YOU IN TO THIS. IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHANCE TO WORSHIP MY BOOTS IN 26 DAYS TIME WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR SERVICE THEN YOU HAVE TO KEEP PLAYING, ITS UP TO YOU. WHILE YOUR HERE SHALL I BOOK YOUR CAR IN FOR ITS SERVICE? DO YOU NEED A COURTESY CAR?". She had me by the balls, literally! Using my kinky fetish as a way to control me, and punish me for that time I got hard in the office in front of her. After making the booking I chose my 1 key and Hayley said to me "REMEMBER THAT OTHER GUY I SAID WAS PLAYING FOR DAILY RELEASE? HE STILL IS, HE COMES IN EVERY AFTERNOON. IVE TOLD HIM ABOUT YOU, JUST THOUGHT YOU OUGHT TO KNOW THAT EVERY DAY THERE IS THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE THAT HE MIGHT PICK OUT YOUR KEY, HE MIGHT HAVE PICKED YOUR KEY YESTERDAY AFTERNOON WHICH WOULD MEAN ITS NOT IN THE BAG RIGHT NOW IS IT, ITS IN HIS SWEATY PALM, GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!". This made me angry, but I also enjoyed the fact that I might be holding his key and preventing his release, I went home that night, it was the wrong key again!

3. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Final part:

I continued playing every day, sometimes she would take me into the room for an inspection just to check my health, check I had not cut it off and that her initials were still signed on the padlock so that I was still eligible for that "HAYLEY REALESE". Then 5 days before the service was due, after she had checked the padlock she told me that she did not want me to win the daily challenge so close to my 'HAYLEY REALESE' and so I was not allowed to try for the next 4 days. I agreed, by now I was so close and so determined that I had to go through with it. I decided that if I did not win my HAYLEY RELEASE this time I would tell her I want out, either asking to try all the keys and unlocking it if she allowed, or cutting it off. I couldn't face being locked any more, even boot worship was not worth that much, I could just go and pay a Pro Dom for an hour of that. The day of my service arrived, I had been locked up for 48 days, Hayley was at the center of my world and the only thing I thought about 24/7, I think I had fallen in love with her. After paying for my service, -20% again, we went into the MOT viewing room, it seemed strange that this room was never occupied. Hayley locked the door, she had her knee high boots on as promised, all week she had been wearing sexy high heel strappy sandals as it was summer time but she had put the boots on for me. She checked the padlock and her initials and then held out the bag for me to pick my 3 keys. I reached inside and the bag was empty! I panicked and scrabbled around inside it, then I felt just one key at the bottom. "THATS THE SPARE KEY TO YOUR PADLOCK, I FISHED IT OUT OF THE BIN ON THE FIRST DAY AFTER YOU LEFT. I KEEP A SPARE KEY FOR ALL OF MY BOYS JUST IN-CASE THEY PASS THE TEST. YOU HAVE PASSED MY DARLING AND I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU, I HAVE A CONFESSION - I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND, ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT MAN WHO WILL VOLUNTARILY SUBMIT HIS MANHOOD TO ME. I ONLY PICK GUYS I FIND ATTRACTIVE, NO ONE HAS EVER HELD OUT THIS LONG FOR ME BEFORE, THE OTHER DAILY CHALLENGE GUY CUT HIS LOCK OFF LAST WEEK, HE’S DEAD TO ME NOW. IM GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR RELEASE, ON MY BOOTS JUST HOW YOU LIKE IT AND THEN AFTER I HOPE WE CAN TALK ABOUT OUR FUTURE TOGETHER". She kissed me and I took the key, unlocked my cage and knelt down. My cock exploded out of the cage up to a full erection "I HAD FORGOTTEN HOW BIG YOURS WAS BABY! GET DOWN AND LICK MY BOOTS CLEAN, ALL OVER, THE HEELS AND THE SOLES. NOW!!!". This went on for about 30 mins before she finally let me wank and shoot my load all over those boots while staring into her green eyes, it was the most intense orgasm of my life! "NOW SIT DOWN AND LETS TALK", cum was dripping off her boots as she sat cross legged next to me. "I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO START SEEING YOU ON DATES TO SEE IF WE ARE RIGHT FOR EACHOTHER, I KNOW THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE THE MOST IMPORTANT QUALITY I AM LOOKING FOR IN A MAN, BUT I STILL NEED TO CHECK YOU ARE BOYFRIEND MATERIAL, WOULD YOU LIKE TO DATE ME HONEY". "OH YES PLEASE HAYLEY, I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU ALREADY", "WELL WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT, FOR NOW I WANT YOU TO LICK THE CUM OFF MY BOOTS BEFORE I LOCK YOUR COCK UP AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO BAG OF KEYS, I WILL DECIDE WHEN TO RELEASE YOU”. I started licking, “OH AND HONEY I HAVE ONE MORE CONFESSION - THE MECHANICS CAN SEE THROUGH THE GLASS!".

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh God! what a story, what a predicament, what a result but most importantly..........what type and model of car was it? these bl""dy dealers and these car makers with their constantly faulty expensive to repair cars! The least you can do is let us know the make and model so we can all steer clear of them................oh wait i see! now.:rolleyes: still cant believe they let her wear those boots like that in a slippery enviroment its gotta be a health hazard.

Mandyman likes this.
  5. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Slave stroppy that comment reminds me of an old joke, a guy suspects his Wife of cheating with the neighbour so hides in the garage to catch them out. "I hid down behind my 2013 Scott down hill mountain bike which I am taking out next weekend to the Alps. I saw my Wife kissing the neighbour on the driveway, bitch! Anyway my question is, it is going to rain next weekend, should I use the organic break pads or kevlar?"

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    organic deffo! lol

Mandyman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice