The Finest Device

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by MistressL, Dec 5, 2014.

1. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    It is not often I start a thread but I must make an exception because it means something to me.

Recently, there was a post at another site regarding the delievery of a special type of chastity device, the Lori's chastity tubes, made by Lori Lancer and her crew. Someone there had an issues and posted it. Lori posted a reply that was both informative and sincere. She is an outstanding person, honest and sincere, and she runs her company in that manner. She lost one of her most skilled workers, Linda and it has delayed a few orders.

My condolenses, Lori, for the loss of Linda, your friend. I feel like I knew a little bit of her from wearing the wonderful heart necklace she made for me last year. I wear it over my heart frequently and love it. Now it will be extra special.

It must be said that the chastity devices made by Lori and her company are the finest in the world. There are those that would disagree, but after purchasing many devices, the plastic ones, stainless cages and even full belts, I decided long ago that I wanted my husband in real chastity. I demanded security, comfort, and something simple, that can be worn indefinately without removal.
    I have found it.

Know they are custom made, are of the highest quality, and should be considered fine jewelry.
    I like to think of it as penis bling! They are made by PEOPLE, not machines that are mass produced. And with that goes human issues. So if it takes a little more time, be patient and understand you are purchasing the finest. I have nothing but the highest praise for Lori and her wonderful devices.

Sincerely, LL

Sincerely, LL

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    yeah her lead times are tough in the world of instant gratification we live in. I would like to get one of her devices in the future when I have time to wait, I think it will be worth it :)

3. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    I have always had a great experience conducting business with her, and still do. If things are not fitting as hoped for, she will do her best to make things right. The quality is also tops. It's amazing how in demand some of those devices became, and it is a real shame about Linda and those devices being discontinued.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    I second this.

I've seen one or two posts in places of people who've been dissatisfied with Lori, but very very few. And there'll always be the odd person for whom any particular device isn't quite right.

But by and large the feedback I've seen on this and elsewhere (especially FL) is that her products are the absolute cat's whiskers. The 2D & 2E which Linda made were the absolute Rolls Royce - just look at the pix of them being worn. Let's hope someone else can revive them.

As the OP says, they give security, control, and can be worn indefinitely without removal. Get a man in one of those and you've got him where you want him and where he needs to be. He's not going to be getting out in a hurry, or at all, and his wiener's going nowhere from then on.

My motto in life is: if a job's worth doing, then it's worth doing properly. And Lori certainly does just that: thoroughly and as wriggle-proof as it gets.

There's absolutely nothing to beat a 24/7/365 good tight grip with reinforced hard steel just where it matters.

Keep up the good work Lori!

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Good news. The 2C and 2D are back!
    :):):)
    :spank:

Not the 2E yet, though fingers crossed......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice