The coven

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by wolf, Sep 28, 2022.

1. wolf

wolf New member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    I recently met a lady who described herself as a witch. She was a member of a coven of seven witches.
    She described some of the coven's practices.
    She told me that some of their spells require the juice of a male virgin.
    The coven keeps three young men as slaves.
    A hypnotic spell is used to ensure that they cannot lie to a witch.
    A young man is interviewed under hypnosis to establish whether he is a virgin, how often he masturbates, and other relevant information.
    With a little persuasion, the coven found their three volunteers, who signed a contract whereby they promise to serve and obey the coven.
    The slaves are given collars and chastity devices to wear. During meetings of the coven, they wear nothing else.
    When fluid is required for a spell, one of the slaves is tied down, the chastity device is removed and two or three of the witches provide a handjob.
    Naturally, I wondered how often they are milked.
    She told me that it varies...anything from twice in one week to once in three months.
    I was able to meet one of the slaves. He seemed very happy, and completely dedicated to serving the coven.
    It's remarkable what hypnosis can do.

MissCarly and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Wouldn't a handjob make the slaves no longer virgins and therefore kind of defeat the point of keeping them around in the first place?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice