The Best a (beta) Man Can Get...

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MH Macdonald, Jan 21, 2023.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    ...Socks

Sooner or later, I guess most guys will get lucky eventually, get laid, enjoy a BJ, the whole shebang; but others, namely small cocked, virgin beta-males, don't. Instead, they get the gift of chastity and inhaling the worn smelly socks and nylons of their significant others (if they are lucky)

I mean, how more beta can you get, for a guy, than swelling at the pungent scents of stinky gym socks and trainers ‍♀️

If this speaks to you, you'll be pleased to know, I written all about Nikki doing some Pavlov style training with foofoo, her modern take on Cinderella, and her freshly worn gym socks

The details are captured in the lengthy eBook 'Scent of a Mistress' where Nikki teaches foofoo to associate her foot scent with pleasure. So, after he's cleaned her house, he gets to sniff-sniff generating lakes of pre-cum from his blueballs, while not even leaving his chastity cage.
    Scent of a Mistress.jpg

Once she's reached that goal with foofoo, the plan is to then appropriate some worn garments from one of the Vixens, so she can do the aversion side of the training too. That way, foofoo will end up associating other women with pain and discomfort... and how mean would that be, if after the events detailed in 'Pussyfree: (Quarantined cock social distancing from women)' (Modern Day Cinders eBook 22) Nikki gets Verity (foofoo's 'forever crush') to agree to provide the worn garments for his future discomforts
    41SueDXH2fL.jpg

You too can get yourself a-throbbing and a-leaking in your cage, getting all blue-balled, to anyone of the 23 volumes in the 'Modern-Day-Cinders' eBook series this weekend - available on AMAZON for the free Kindle App for iOS & Android devices. @ amazon.com/author/mhmacdonald
    100% GUARANTEED to have no Fairy Godmother coming to rescue the poor boy from his endless trials & tribulations!
    Merciless tales of a quarantined virgin penis, social distancing from pussy....jpg

Reader Warning:
    Like Coca-Cola recommend a Coke is 'best served chilled' I always recommend my stories are 'best read locked' for male subs

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice