The Asylum (S/M Size) Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Fulvia600, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Fulvia600

Fulvia600 Member

Switzerland.
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Review of The Asylum device made by Master Series, bought from Extreme Restraints online shop for about $120.
    https://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/the-asylum-chastity-device_7352.html

CONSTRUCTION
    Cage: 4" in length, 1.3" in diameter; Urethral spout: 2" insertable length, 0.25" in diameter; Ring: 1.75" in diameter.
    Made purely from stainless steel, its definitely a strong, physical device. The various bars are quite thick and all rounded. The welded points are all smooth though and there are no jagged points that cut the skin. The base ring could have been improved a bit by making the edges smoother than they are but it's no dealbreaker. There is a hollow urethra insert too. It is curved to conform to the curve of the device. The insert screws into the tip of the device.

It comes with a small padlock but the the same website sells little numbered plastic locks (they're one off but comes in a pack of 10).

COMFORT
    It's comfortable enough. The steel is all rounded and smooth (base ring isn't as rounded as could be). There's nothing uncomfortable about it but obviously a chastity device isn't made for comfort, right? Basically nothing is hurting that shouldn't be hurting.

The only negative in comfort is the padlock. It is a little to thick for the hole it goes into. I mean, it fits in and locks but it doesn't hang loose as you'd expect meaning the skin can sometimes get caught and get pinched. A minor issue easily solved.

CLEANING
    Cleaning is no problem. The bars are spaced apart for easier access with a spray from a shower head and afterwards there is enough air access for drying. Because of this it lessens the chance of skin irritation I think.

WEAR DURATION (BETWEEN CLEANS)
    It's surely one that can be worn long term. Just make sure you dry it nicely after it gets wet for whatever reason. Nothing makes it unpleasant to not wear long term. I sadly cannot wear it long term for work reasons but when I have had chances to it is no problem.

STYLE
    Don't know what to write here really... I guess it's more masculine, intense looking than a plastic/silicone device.

FIT
    I am a shower not grower. When hard I can comfortably beat the toilet paper roll test but when soft I am small enough to get the "small/medium" cage. I measured my cock when soft (as advised) and I am about 1.8".
    The base ring is 1.75" and is quite snug but please make sure your skin isn't all bunched up when putting the ring on or it will hurt you unnecessarily.

Please note that there's a larger version of this device (marketed as "medium/large"). But unless you're thicker and longer than the average guy when soft it is unnecessary. Just my guess from seeing soft dicks in the shower room.

SECURITY
    I seriously doubt I could remove this thing without losing a ball. The ring is tight enough that it isn't slipping off at all, not even close.

[​IMG]

Charles3451 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice