That's my 2C

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by phoopha, Apr 14, 2012.

1. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Happy to say that my Lori 2C has finally been made and is being sent on Monday! I ordered late July, last year, so that gives you an idea of how long the wait is. I just hope it has all been worthwhile! :)

2. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    I ordered a #2E mid-August 2011, Ms Lori just told me its still another 2 months or so waiting....waiting...

3. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    It's certainly a trial of patience waiting for them to be made. I just hope that it turns out to be as good as one would hope. It would be really annoying to get one and find it doesn't work as well as expected or not fit properly.

As it is, I believe the delivery by the postal service can also take its time when shipping abroad.

Still, at least, when asked, Ms Lori will give updates as to how long the wait is likely to be, so your not kept completely in the dark. I guess it must be difficult to meet demand with only a couple of people making the devices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice