Testicular Agony - Men's health issue not a play issue

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Weeble, Feb 25, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Weeble

Weeble Active member

Milton Keynes, UK
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    I'll start this by saying I'm an experienced chastity wearer of various belts and tubes, this belt I've worn for a week plus at a time with no issues.

This time, I had my belt on for a couple of days and then yesterday we had some extended teasing fun. The belt came off and right after I ejaculated I was in absolute agony with any sort of touch or movement of my testicles, not the fun type or teasing type, the swollen scream in pain when touched type.

I took Ibuprofen and put ice on them and after an hour they calmed to a stubborn hurt.

During that time we both googled causes, and whether we should go to A&E, it sounded like testicular torsion but it calmed down after an hour. This morning they just feel like they've just been hit.

Has anyone else had this kind of pain, did you ever find the cause? If the health service wasn't so bad I'd talk to my doctor, but it'd have to be serious for me to do that. (The joke is that the ball ache from dealing with the Dr. has to be less than the actual ball ache :) ).

I think I'll survive but would be interest if anyone else has got to the bottom of it?

2. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    It's possible you could have ruptured an epidydimus or vas, or have intense swelling and pressure to the point where it is close to rupture. I have had a vasectomy, so these are issues I deal with periodically, but it is possible to have them even if you are intact. Especially if there was something physically blocking or restricting your urethra (you didn't mention that, but just saying).

As the pain reduces, maybe you can pinpoint more precisely where the pain was coming from. That could help identify the problem.

It could also just be a super intense case of good old fashioned blue balls. The vascular congestion created by prolonged teasing and abstinence causes discomfort like being kicked in the balls, with pain radiating from the testicle up into the abdomin (the blood vessels follow that path). With mild blue balls, this pain fades relatively quickly in the hours that follow ejaculation. But if it was particularly nasty, it could still be painful the next day after ejaculation.

Testicular torsion is an extremely serious emergency. It is normally excruciatingly painful and would normally leave no question of it being an emergency. It can threaten fetility permanently, as well as testicular health in general (untreated can require the removal of an affected testicle). If you were able to stand and function at all, it probably wasn't this. But pay attention for numbness or lingering intense shocks of pain.. if it happens, treat it as an emergency and seek medical assistance immediately.

Weeble likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice