Testicle swelling, mostly when sleeping

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sasariouskink, Jul 13, 2021.

1. sasariouskink

sasariouskink New member

Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    I primarily use The Vice Mini as my chastity device, however I also have the standard size for The Vice and some knockoff devices.
    I would wear chastity 24/7, if it wasn't for the fact I have this weird swelling issue, most of the time happening while trying to sleep.

What appears to be happening is that when I get aroused and an erection attempts to occur, it seems that that a vein (for lack of a more accurate term) in my testicles is beginning to swell due to lack of circulation. It does occur sometimes during the day, but mostly causes issues when I lay down to go do sleep.

I've tried varied combinations of different sized pieces, but still run into this issue, and the pain from the swelling makes sleeping extremely difficult and usually leads me to unlocking just so I can sleep.

I remember hearing/reading that sleeping in chastity is difficult, but I feel like people are usually blaming that on the tugging and chafing, which I haven't really noticed yet.

Anyone have an idea on how I can potentially fix this?

2. Dominant In Chastity

Dominant In Chastity Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    In one configuration I have similar setup: when I am caged in biggest cage with smallest ring and gap that work : in my case CB-Curve + ring (2) (in CB it's 33.6mm and pin no (2) which in CB gives gap 9.2mm).

Every night and most mornings I was waking up with penis filling and pressing on walls of this big cage, and given amount of blood accumulated and circulating big swelling blue balls, very painful.

First nights I was trying to move ring, or do something and it was bringing more pain and not necessarily faster release.

Later I turned it into nice rhythm, so every day in middle of night and morning I am waking up with big needy blue balls full of pain , then I go and sit and meditate for 15~30 minutes, so I have time to process emotions, where I am, that I am locked, needy painful full blue balls, process those feeling, and others... and then to have it calmed down so I can either, come back to sleep or start morning exercises.

Making gap bigger (CB pin (3) with gap 11.5mm) didn't make that much difference so I think that in my case combination of big cage allowing big blood flow during night plus small ring are combination that triggers this.

It does not happen to me with other sets, or during day, so in that case probably our cases are different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice