ternence.net

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by joe doe, Sep 13, 2020.

1. joe doe

joe doe Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
  2. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    It appears to be identical to any of the Chinese Looker 2 clones. I think I have two ( I wanted to try a larger ring, and had already wrecked one device trying to interchange rings). It fits me quite well, after I bent it open slightly, before that it was immediately and continuously painful at the underside of the scrotum. Also, I have learned to grease up liberally and proactively, wiping a blob of Aquafor on the trouble spot every morning, in the middle of the day if I get a chance, and after a shower. Being open it's relatively easy to clean. Hinged rings are always a problem, which I address by wrapping the hinge in PTFE thread sealing tape. The urethral insert is too small a diameter to direct the flow through the tube, and I am on the small side. Also, the insert can end up in an odd position where stating the flow is difficult or impossible. Without the insert, urination is equally wet, as the hole is too small to align.

Your options are: get another insert to go with it, or enlarge and repolish the hole to a more realistic diameter.

I keep plugging away at the first option, pun intended, and have made significant progress.

3. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I myself would avoid a split ring just a warning. You maybe fine.
    Don't know ov that website.

4. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    I second that. I've come to find metal split rings of this design cause more headaches than you need. The brand Ternence is not a bad brand. I have two of their cages, not the one pictured per-se but no complaints.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice