Teasing and Denial: Self Control vs Chastity Device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Schmunzie, Feb 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    My girlfriend and I love to play teasing games. (It runs both ways - she says she prefers being the teaser than the teased but I'm not so sure.)

Anyway, for various reasons, the longest I've been locked in a device is about 36 hours so maybe I am not really qualified to comment but we have played much longer teasing games, where we simply give our word not to masturbate. And I have noticed a huge difference in the feelings engendered. I wonder these experiences match other peoples.

Teasing and "voluntary" abstention:
    - The whole experience is intense
    - The urge to "cheat" is huge, but so is the desire not to
    - Thoughts of sex invade every aspect of daily life

Being locked:
    - There is a sense of comfort and belonging - much more than the fear I was expecting (and hoping for!)
    - Thoughts of service predominate over thoughts of sex
    - Being touched in gentle ways becomes intensely sensual because you focus on the sensation for its own sake, knowing it is not going to lead to sex.

In summary, the two experiences, which I had thought would be two sides of the same coin are in fact utterly different.

Do you agree?

2. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    5:26 PM

I would say so. Just this week I have experienced this. I was locked by my girlfriend/KH supposedly for a week on Sunday. However, we were trying a smaller ring on the CB 6k from usual - big mistake. So, she gave permission for me to cut the lock (one of the plastic ones) and take it off so it could heal. However, I promised her I would wait till I see her again on Saturday before masturbating or even touching myself. The feeling of being lock and the feeling of not touching myself are, as you say, totally different! (And not just because the cock ring sort of cut into my ball sack....)

3. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    I would say I feel the same way. However the device for me while not 100% secure helps me last longer. At about 2 weeks for me it begins to feel the same as far as frustration levels and my actions to get relief. I have not been doing this for very long so in a year my opinion could be different. If i didn't have the device I am sure I would cheat some where around the 2 week mark. I also like the pain aspect of using the device. I do not crave the pain but rather crave seeing how much I can take before asking to be released. SO far I have not asked but there have been a few times that I didn't think I could take any more.

mike

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice