Teased and Denied in a Rigid Model 05 and Spiked Punisher Ring

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Triton13, Feb 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    In October I sent our Rigid Chastity Model 05 back to Rigid Chastity in Poland for modifications, we just received it last Monday and I have been locked in it since. It was well worth the 4 month wait, the quality of their devices cannot be beat.

As far as the modifications go, I had the 6ga PA hook changed to 4ga and I had them make a 44mm and 46mm base ring (initially had a 50mm which was too big). I also ordered a 35mm spiked punisher ring. All of the base rings are interchangeable on both devices. My gf/KH has removed it for a few minutes here and there to check for any issues, so far so good. It is very comfortable. I believe I will be able to wear it indefinitely, which makes my gf quite excited and is really intimidating for me. (prior to the modifications we weren't able to continue longer than two weeks due to poor fit) The fit is now perfect with the new 46mm base ring and 4ga hook. I also ordered a 44mm base ring in case I need it in the future.

It is unbelievably secure with the hook through my PA. The cage is just under 2" long and it does not allow for an erection. The PA hook holds the penis at the end of the cage and doesn't allow for any movement or friction so I cannot cum in the cage. The lock cylinder is inverted on the Rigid devices so I would not be able to pry the brass catch. The only way out would be to drill out the lock which would be risky, use a saw to destroy the device or use the key. She has both keys, so there's no way I'm getting out until she decides to unlock it.

As far as the spiked punisher ring goes, wow..it is an evil device. My gf has been teasing me nightly since she locked me in the Model 05, She usually dresses up in lingerie then straps me to our bondage board, I remained locked and she rides our strap on dildo, smothers me, uses nipple clamps and an aneros on me, etc. Remaining locked during all of this is incredibly frustrating.

Last night she finally allowed me inside her (it had been about 2 weeks which is a long time for us to not have sex) She removed the Model 05 then quickly locked the punisher ring on before I got erect. Having been locked in the Model 05 all week, my penis didn't get fully erect right away. She gave me a light teasing hand job for a bit and I still wasn't fully erect so I couldn't really feel the spikes. Then she slowly slid my penis inside of her and said "do not cum" it was like a switch flipped and I immediately became fully erect and the spikes dug in.. It felt so good to be inside her but it was also becoming incredibly painful. After a few thrusts I had to pull out of her due to the pain. She immediately slid me back inside her and then she continued thrusting. She began thrusting deeper and bumping against the punisher ring which brought on a whole new level of pain, it felt like the spikes were tearing into me and I pulled out of her again. I wanted so badly to be inside of her but the pain forced me stop..I was finally let out of the Model 05, erect and inside of her, but the punisher forced me to pull out. It was a complete mindfuck! We continued this for awhile then she locked me back into the Model 05. She is really seems to enjoy both of these devices so far.

I thought there would be puncture marks on my penis from the spikes due to the amount of pain they caused, but to my surprise there were no marks at all. Rigid states the spikes are specially sharpened to cause pain but not damage the skin. The design of the punisher acts as a dual cock ring. Which makes my erection significantly larger in diameter and in turn makes the spikes dig in more. When measuring and choosing the diameter for the spiked ring, I didn't take into account that my penis would be larger due to the cock ring effect of the base ring. Being that we have three different diameter base rings, she can change the intensity of the spikes, the smallest (44m) base ring would make them more intense, the larger (50mm) base ring would be less intense. When ordering, I was told the inside diameter measurement is the ring itself, not the spikes. The diameter I ordered was perfect, I wanted it to be a punishment device instead of just a toy.

She said she has lots of things she wants to do to me, I could tell the wheels were turning in her naughty mind after trying the punisher ring. I keep wondering what she has planned. I could not imagine cumming while wearing the punisher. The pulsing and throbbing would force my penis against the spikes even more and it would be excruciating. I am sure she will make me cum with it on at some point. Another mind fuck, she could lock on the punisher then tell me I'm allowed to cum. Do I dare try to cum with it on? Or she might strap me to the board and ask if I wanted to fuck her, I undoubtedly would say yes! Then she'd remove the model 05, lock me in the punisher and ride me. Being strapped to the board I wouldn't be able to pull out to get relief from the spikes. What if she forces me to cum with it on?!
    The possibilities with this device...

20180218_132931.jpg 20180218_133010.jpg 20180212_185452.jpg

2. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    That's hot

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. epsi-trepsi

epsi-trepsi Active member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    How long are the spikes and how do you measure for it?

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  4. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    I ordered a 35mm punisher ring. The inside diameter of the ring is 35mm. The diameter between the spikes is 29-30mm so the spikes are about 2.5mm each. I was told to take a measurement while fully erect. I ordered it smaller than that measurement, while fully erect it is quite painful. It forces me to ask my kh to stop touching me because it is so intense, it's an evil device. The spikes don't break the skin. Hope this helps

Rita likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice