Teaching the kids

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SSBITCH, Oct 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. chaste jake

chaste jake chaste male sub

work at home business
    Houston Tx
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    What great blessings those two daughters must be to you. One thought is that by the time they grow up, the world may well have evolved to the point where "girl boss" is the norm, not the silent exception. I envy your situation, and encourage you to give those girls as much as they can take at their tender ages.

2. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    We also have daughters, and though my wife is quite a bit more subtle and less deliberate than you have described, I am nonetheless certain that they are learning from her that women can/should take charge in a marriage. I do not believe my wife has specifically discussed this with our daughters, nor do I think she would/will. But they can plainly see that I follow her orders, whatever they may be, while I never, ever give my wife orders to follow. Whether it is specific chores I am ordered to do, deferring to her about decisions such as what to watch on TV or what to eat and where and when, or the fact that I am required to give her back rubs every night from the moment she orders it until she is satisfied.

Naturally, they have no knowledge of my being in chastity, nor of any of the corporal punishment that happens occasionally when they are out of the house or not in earshot. I am pretty sure at least my oldest knows that my wife considers my penis to be very small, but not in any fetish context which would be weird and wholly inappropriate. Kids just hear stuff and/or in some cases they ask questions which my wife and I are always committed to answering honestly.

3. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    I agree. If one, or both, of those girls turn out to be submissive, then teaching them that they're 'supposed to be the boss' could cause identity and self-worth issues later in life. It's one thing to reject a general and societally imposed patriarchy, another to teach matriarchy as some type of ideal.

b_quark likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice