Taming the beast...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockedup808, May 8, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. lockedup808

lockedup808 Living life looking through a rose colored chastit

Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    I am curious about other people and their experiences as they move through a new session of chastity.

Mine typically goes like this:

Day 1: Super excited, nervous. I usually do not sleep very well, as the combo of being turned on, the cage and nighttime erections keep me up and or wake me up several times.

Day 3: This is the first time when I start to question my chastity, and often when I most want to get out or "regret" my decision.

Day 7-8: Usually around this point, I feel like a boat that is has enough speed and momentum to plane. It gets tremendously easier, I sleep through the night by this point, and am constantly horny, but used to the cage, and starting to forget about it during my usual daily activities.

Week 3 is when I am milked and every third week after that. I actually get very excited for milking as it is more and more my only personal sexual activity. That and other ass play. Once in to the milking rhythm I find that the highs and lows of sexual intensity mellow out and the highs are not so high and the lows are not so low.

It is at this point, behaviourally, where I really slip into a more submissive space and it is more floating along than going up and down. My interactions everyday, especially with women, become much more about leaving them feeling better about themselves ("nice blouse" or some other compliment) than focused on getting what I need quickly or whatever my self-centered needs may have been beforehand. Regardless, guys or gals, I become much more focused on wanting them to smile when our interaction is over.

I always try to live my life giving more than taking, listening more than talking, trying to be humble and understand and appreciate all the beauty that is our humanity. I find that when I am locked up, and not going through the hormornal highs and lows, makes me a more consistent and better human being. I do not 'man-struate' as badly, when not locked up, I emotionally crash every 90 days or so....

Some people think all men should be locked up. I think the world would be a much more peaceful place.

At this point in the session, I achieve a sense of peace and continuity. It is not such a struggle, it just is what it is.
    Every couple of months I may have a rabid few hours of frustration, but after milking and focusing my energy inward, I am able to get back to that awesome place where I just float.

How does it go for you and yours?
    b

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Nice post, lockedup808. Seems you've got the drift.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice