SWOON! Valentine's when locked - Wet Dreams (Are Made of This)

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by kajiruspet, Feb 9, 2021.

1. kajiruspet

kajiruspet Active member

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Not a recommendation yet - that will have to wait, just like me! :lock: More a little bit of fun - in case anyone is amused or wants to join my Lockdown Valentine’s challenge...
    Living in the UK and unowned / unattached I have set myself the challenge of staying locked & denied all the way through till the end of our Lockdown 3.0 - whenever that may be...
    So, feeling quite frisky to say the least by now...
    Anyway, as love is in the air this week, and I'm guessing lots of Alpha Males will be wooing the ladies in their life and perhaps even some lucky boys here will get unlocked for a night of full-on sex for Valentine’s...
    So, as a little fun challenge ahead of Sunday & Valentine's, my attention more than caught by the lovely lady on this cover, I am in full simping swoon mode - so I am teasing myself by doing something I haven't done before which is not to read a new book by one of my favourite femdom / chastity erotica writers straight away - yes, yet more self-denial! Instead only gazing lustfully at the cover for now, beta-crush 'wooing her' for the week, waiting respectfully till Sunday before reading the actual story, at which point I hope for my 'Valentine's Date' to leak copious worship puddles from my cage... and who knows, I might get lucky and experience a wet dream to relieve the pressure build up!
    Wet Dreams are made of this.jpg
    For those that don't want to wait like I am,
    Wet Dreams (Are Made of This) is available here:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08W1RQ64F/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i17

2. kajiruspet

kajiruspet Active member

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    the blurb for Wet Dreams (Are Made of This) goes:
    This is the one where Nikki realizes, despite the strict quarantine & social distancing precautions she imposes on foofoo for the duration of Lockdown, all that stands between civilized society and chaos, is her holding of the keys to his chastity cage in a secure location; when foofoo's beta-crush for the beguiling Verity gets the better of him & his small locked protuberance...

3. kajiruspet

kajiruspet Active member

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    this is hard!
    (forgive the pun)

4. kajiruspet

kajiruspet Active member

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    Oh boy - well all swooned over for a few days all the while :lock:and now read!
    The wait of self-denial, only looking at the cover and resisting reading, the wanting only increasing day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute, second to second... building the anticipation until today, for my very own Valentine's date! :love: But boy did it felt like an age!
    Made for a glorious read, if not tight, though:+1:
    So, here's hoping to experience what foofo experienced tonight, as quite possibly there is never truer a book title!! :)

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the links!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice