Sweet Spot: PA size for safe and comfortable security

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peter Rabbit, Jul 6, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    Yes. I did. The piercing shouldn’t be taking the weight.

2. palockedm

palockedm Member

TN / KY border
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    For me, I love the feeling of confinement. The ringless devices never appealed to me. I love the feeling of when I try to get hard and the feeling of swelling and helplessness that goes with it. It does take training your body to accept it, though. I had a hell of a time with plastic devices. but once I switched to metal everything was so much more comfortable. Something with the "grippiness". I also found that I needed a smaller ring with metal devices compared to plastic.
    *Hot spots*
    Don't even get me started on hot spots. The term doesn't sound too bad. They will ruin your day. I had major hot spot issues and rubbing the underside of ring area red when using plastic. Using ointment I could manage it for a while, but only got true relief by switching to steel. Maybe my trouble with plastic in the beginning built up my skin and allowed my body to adjust so that when steel came it wasn't too bad. Either way, there will be an adjustment period where when it gets too much, take it off. Inspect the area to see how bad it is. One of the worst parts is that they can feel terrible but just barely cause any redness at all. Put some ointment on it and wait for it to heal and try again. Don't try aim for longer and longer. If it hurts and is too much, stop and initiate self care.
    Skin protectent ointment is your friend around the ring. I used A&D. just a dab all around the underside does wonders until your skin builds up a tolerance for the ring.

Alceste likes this.
  3. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Personally, the whole reason to go to PA devices is to loose the ring. If that can’t happen, then I am not sure it is worth it.

4. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    My reason for a PA is security. If we were all honest, about everyone can pull back out if a ball trap device with a little effort. When it’s THROUGH your flesh, it’s different. A total mindfuck. Try and pull back with a PA, and you can feel resistance on the inside. It really takes it to another level. I bet frenum and through the glans piercings feel similar.

Iron78, Alceste and Peter Rabbit like this.
  5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    You need to keep the weight off of the piercing. Some people use a ball trap device which also retards erection length and girth and supports the weight with the balls. Other people just use a tight tube which does not have a ball trap.

About how to stretch: use a set of long tapers made out of 316L or 316LVM stainless. That is how a piercer would do it. Then insert the larger jewelry and let it heal by soaking twice a day in a warm sea salt (NaCl) solution.

The reason for getting a PA is for security. A ball trap device by itself does not really provide much in the way of security, at least not for a grower like me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice