Sunday Afternoon

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by A6A9, Nov 27, 2018.

1. A6A9

A6A9 Member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    This starts as a typical Sunday morning for us. After a long work week and a busy Saturday, we get to
    sleep in a little. Of course, I am up before her, playing on my phone, and every so often I look over her
    way, because I hear her snoring a little. She is half covered trying to cool herself down. I can just see
    her back and her rear, but if I lift myself up just a bit, I can just catch the swell of side boob under her
    outstretched arm.
    I finally get up and start the coffee. Returning to the bedroom I see she has rolled over on her back, now
    exposing half her body to me. Her soft breast rising and falling with her breathing, her thin torso, and
    long leg bent at the knee away from her. I am also naked, as this is the way we sleep, I look down to see
    the little man starting to wake up to the sight of her.
    I quietly crawl up on the bed between her legs and start kissing the inside on her thigh. Moving my way
    up her leg, pushing the covers back as I go, revealing her trimmed pussy. Once all the way there, I begin
    to give her gentle kisses and licks all over her little lips. She begins to wake from her sleep, moaning her
    pleasure of my kisses. I make my tongue wide and give her a big long lick from the opening of her pussy
    all the way up to the tip of her clit. The moaning and squirming become even greater. I continue licking
    and teasing her clit until she has her first orgasm of the day. Now that is the way to wake up the woman
    you love.
    We finish getting up, get some coffee, and get in and out of the shower. I usually get done in the
    shower quicker that her and leave to finish her routine. I towel dry a little more back in the bedroom
    before laying back down across the bed naked waiting her to come in so we can finish what I started
    earlier. She comes back storming into the bedroom in a frenzy. I ask what is going on. She says her Dad
    called and we are going to breakfast this morning. So time to get dressed and ready in a hurry so we
    won't be late. Again I finish getting ready before her and tell her I will be in the car.
    At least is a nice day out, 86 degrees my car shows on the display. Its maybe another 10 minutes and
    she still isn't coming out. What is taking her so long? Then I see why. She is wearing a long summer
    dress, and of course looks amazing in it. She gets in the car and I greet her with a huge smile and a kiss.
    She just says nothing else was clean and besides it's Father's Day, so happy Father's Day. I don't care
    what day it is, but I'm thinking more like Thanksgiving. We pull out of the driveway and speed off to
    have breakfast with the family. It was fairly uneventful, good food, a few laughs, and bringing
    everybody up the date with what has been going on in our lives. Except that during breakfast, she
    leaned over and whispered in my ear that she can't stop thinking about how I woke her up this morning
    and it is making her panties all wet. Holy shit, I about choked on my bacon.
    It was then my phone rang. It was my boss. She is having problems getting in the system to complete
    some critical work. I let her know I will look into it. I try to sign in on my phone but nothing is working
    like it should be. Damn. I lean over and whisper in her ear that we are going to have to run up to work,
    so I can look at the problem. She says OK, and tells everyone we have to go. After saying our goodbyes,
    we get into the car and head up toward my work.
    We weren't a mile down the road before she reaches up under her dress and pulled her panties down
    and off. She then says thank you for getting us out of there, these things are absolutely soaked through.
    She then neatly lays them out on the dash of the car. I asked what she was doing and she looked over at
    me smiling saying that they have to dry of course. I just think this is going to be one of the most difficult
    drives to work I have ever had wondering just what passer bys will be thinking seeing those bright pink
    thong panties on my dash. We did get a few horn honks from a couple of truck drivers.
    Arriving at work, she grabbed them off the dash, and went inside with me. I disabled the alarms and
    locked the doors behind us. We went upstairs to my office, I open the door and went in, she followed
    closing the door behind us with a click. I sat down at my desk and turn on my system to troubleshoot
    the access problem. I was maybe working at it for five minutes before she got up from the seat on the
    other side of my desk, came around to stand next to me. She moved some papers on my desk, turned
    around and sat up on the desk, laying back and lifting her leg over my head and placing it between me
    and my keyboard. Her dress had slid up in the process and I now had a clear view of her dripping pussy
    lips, and a big surprise. She had completely shaved her pussy. And I also could see maybe another
    reason why her panties were so wet. She had her jeweled butt plug in. It must have been hitting all the
    right places riding in the car on a few of the bumpy back roads. She didn't have to say a word, I stopped
    what I was doing and started to kiss her inner thighs a few inches down from her pussy. I could begin to
    taste her that far away, so knew she was really wet. Then up to her pussy, giving her big licks, and
    teasing her clit she must have cum five times before she lifted her head and said to fuck her.
    I stood up from my seat and unbuckled my belt, open the front of my jeans, and pulled out my hard
    cock. There was no need to take it slow at this point. I thrust myself inside her. I knew I wasn't going to
    be able to last that long with all this build up and don't think it really matter at this point. I could tell she
    was cumming and cumming as I fuck her hard and deep, my large cock head rubbing her perfectly on the
    upstroke. I really wanted to cum now, so I flipped her legs over so she was standing and leaning over
    the desk, her dress up around her waist. I roughly grabbed her ass checks and spread them apart so I
    could see the jeweled butt plug and fucked her as hard as I could. My balls hitting her clit on each
    thrust. She was cumming hard now, and I felt her pussy tighten on my cock. That was all it took as my
    cum shot out of my cock flooding her insides. I tensed up with my hands frozen squeezing her ass
    cheeks hard. The feeling of her pussy pulsing on my cock was absolute heaven.
    Just then the phone rang in my office. I answered it. It was my boss saying thanks for fixing the
    problem. I just said you're welcome and hung up. I slumped back in my chair wondering if one of us hit
    a button on my keyboard during. I just chuckled to myself. My love stood back up turned around and
    laid back down on my desk in front of me. I asked her if she was ok. She said she was wonderful, but
    she would not be able to ride back in the car with all my cum inside her. She didn't want to ruin her
    dress. She told me to clean her up. I stood up to go get some napkins, and she said no. Use your
    tongue, but be gentle, she is sensitive. I sat back down, and ate her cum filled pussy till she was all
    clean. She came three or four more times during that and finally said she had her fill of orgasms for the
    day. The last thing she said before we left was that she loves Fathers Day, with a smile on my face I said
    me too. Afterthought: Guess what I found in my desk drawer on Monday? It wasn't a pink pen.

SoumisCH and slavesw like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice