Suggestions for more hygienic and more comfortable metal device

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Alex en France, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Alex en France

Alex en France New member

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    So, I'm new do this. After a few months of light dom/sub, teasing and tying up, nothing too complex and some denial for at most a week, at some point my wife jokingly said, 'well otherwise we may have to get you a chastity belt they used in the middle ages'. Little did she know these things still exist ;-). I replied I might as well do some research, just to gauge how serious she was and to see if she really didn't know anything at all about modern chastity stuff. She wasn't at all serious, and we laughed it off together ;-).

I did see this as a signal to go ahead though and I ordered a CB6000.

We're in slightly over a week now and I couldn't have been more surprised by my wife. Starting with a few hours at first and telling me to put it on during the day after, yesterday evening after I treated her to a nice orgasm, but wasn't entirely happy with my own performance she simply stated: 'well, then you can lock yourself up again before you go to sleep and by the way don't expect a release for the next 2 days'.

We talked about it a lot over the past few days and I told her how much my focus has changed already (not just over the past week but more so after getting the device).

So I just had my first night in chastity, with two uncomfortable erections as a result. Reading lots of stuff here, so thanks for everyone participating.

Now that she's moving a lot quicker than I expected and I can see myself locked up for several days up to a week, I think I need to get something more hygienic and more comfortable. The CB6000 is hard to clean on the inside and the (45mm) ring is quite bulky IMO and is pushing into my pubic bone quite often during the day.

Flaccid penis length (pubic bone to tip of glans 100mm), diameter 38-40mm.

I do want to get something from Red Chille (like the designs, we're in France, like to get something relatively local), but there's closed for sale right now.

Any suggestions for something metal and not so expensive for the interim that's more open and (slight) more comfortable?

thanks a ton!
    Alex

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    MaleChastityNow.com Contender

- Jewelry grade stainless steel
    - Excellent polish and workmanship
    - The new MCNkey provides proprietary keyed security (like Lori had offered).
    - Your keyholder can add the piercing security option, when you’re ready. ;)
    - Good prices for his products and shipping. I know he’s shipped overseas from the US.
    - His cages are an open style like MM and RC but are lighter. He’s a highly skilled welder and works with slightly narrower stock. Mine have passed through metal detectors many times now. (Heat can make stainless magnetic)

I’ve spent years of time caged in Mark’s MaleChastityNow cages, and I’ve tried so many other makers. You can get a cage to wear forever with him.

Maid Denise likes this.
  3. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    I second @Peter Rabbit's MCN Contender suggestion. Only good things to say about mine.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    I guess it is true . You only get what you pay for . They are nice ,but a little bit more than I can pay.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    theres hundreds and hundreds of cages now and it hard to say what one you will like.

6. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Guest 3944 and Maid Denise like this.
  7. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Also, as someone said here, there are tons of cages out there. I started with a cb6000s. I am on The Nub now (which I am loving). I also tried the x-lock cobra (all knock-offs). Point is, try a few before you commit to something longlasting and of fantastic quality.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    Take a look on eBay, AliExpress, wish, ect, lots of cages on there to choose from and the prices are very good!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice