Suggestions for KH to wea

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SMS529, May 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    I want to buy my KH wife some things to wear in bedroom to help reinforce her power and sexual authority. Rather than think about MY preferences, I prefer to hear from others what they find effective, workable and enjoyable. Corsets seem popular, but I don't know if that is to please the sub or the KH....or both? Thanks in advance for your input. I am also open to suggestions for my attire (in addition to my steel chastity cage)

2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Well, my Wife will only wear any kind of lingerie once in a while for me, as a very rare treat. As far as being in dominant mode, it was my attire she decided would change once she read some things on femdom think tank, and heard how much I disagreed with wearing panties. Within a couple days of that she found a couple pairs that fit me and then took me to buy new ones.
    I still am allowed to wear my normal male underwear in some situations, but once we’re home for the day, or if I’m not going out, I’m expected to be in my brightly colored women’s panties. She loves it, I hate it. But it definitely does its job, I cannot feel like I have any power when my cock is caged and I’m in pink panties with a little bow.
    I’m just thankful she’s not into feminization beyond this!
    I’d be careful pushing your Wife on what to wear, you may find she decides you need to wear submissive clothing :)

Charles3451 likes this.
  3. Bhuna71

Bhuna71 Member

Financial consultant
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    My wife isn't really interested in clothes generally and doesn't want to dress up for sex, whereas I am very much into crossdressing and humiliation as sexual turn-ons. So I enjoy it when she simply wears jeans and a sweater while I am dressed as a schoolgirl, ballerina or secretary. The contrast between my strict school uniform, or pink tights and leotard, or tight pencil skirt suit, satin blouse, stockings and heels, and her comfortable, casual outfit adds to my humiliation and hence my arousal and frustration.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    My Madam loves wearing corsets both for the Dom and sub role, we both also adore latex/rubber pvc lycra and high heels, the higher the better! As a sub I always wear my slave collar, which is a chain and padlock with my engraved pet tag, and I have a couple of leather dog collars for play sessions. Madam also has several collars to. wrist and angle cuffs are fun to.

5. ChelseaC

ChelseaC New member

United States, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    To me this is tough - I have to pay attention to things. Because here is the secret to success - what does she like? What does she want? Realize that these may be entirely different then what you think she wants. Normally I am paying attention when we are out, I will hear a comment about something looking fun or interesting. Now, a lot of items get those comments but there is a tone or look that this is something outside of the 'just looking' and more 'I want it'. As I said, you have to pay attention to those details.

Good luck with your plans.

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    A double ended strapon.

7. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    This seems like a question you should ask her, not us. I hope you’re planning on checking out the answers with her to see what she likes - that’s hot. Another Q for this community: what is a good place for my KH to find Dom clothing? (I personally am interested in the answer to this…)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice