submissive in phoenix az

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chastityboy2000, Aug 9, 2008.

1. chastityboy2000

chastityboy2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    hi i am a single guy looking for a very dominant woman to take charge of my cock and me for that matter. so far i have not been able to find any dominant women even close to my age and physical fitness level. i am 26 years old,6ft 1inch tall, 210 LBS, brown hair blue eyes, light skin. i already own a cb2000 that i have modified to be much more secure than it was, but i have the key so the longest i have been locked up for is a week before i caved and freed myself. i am very good with my hands, i am a metal fabricator/machinist by trade so i can make a lot of cool toys to use on me. i dream at night about having a superb mistress lock me up until she sees fit to release me. she would have me eat her pussy and kiss her feet whenever she wants me to. i sure hope somebody finds me. please contact me even if just to share your thoughts

2. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome!
    oh i hope you find that Mistress!
    when i saw you were in Phoenix, it just popped inot my sissy head that if i were your Mistress, i'd send you out inot that yummy sunshine and get yourself a nice bikini tan line to show me your devotion.

*giggles*
    maybe you shoudl do that anyway. wouldn't you just LOVE to have asexy bikini bottom tanlines??? )
    *sissy kisses*

3. chastityboy2000

chastityboy2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    i have all ways wanted to have sissy pantie lines. that would be perfect. i thought i found a mistress last night. she was looking for a ginny pig for a chastity experiment to see how long guys can go. so i called her about it i found out that it also mostly about me paying a lot of money for a very little amount of mistress action. o well

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice