Sub m in London, looking for genuine loving cuckolding and FLR relationship

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Zak, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Zak

Zak unownedboy

London
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Dear Forum, i feel like once again the time has come to 'take a shot in the dark' and see if i can find success again online. I've met one great connection on here before, so why not give it a go...

i'm 37, submissive male. i live in London and have an independent lifestyle (i don't live in my mothers basement and i have my own place, unlike many others). That being said only genuine connections need contact me please. Findom has its place, but it doesn't offer the long term connection i yearn for, sorry.

i'm a well put together, educated and in good shape. i seem to have no problem dating in the vanilla world (if that helps). i am professional, career driven, but more importantly, i have hopes of finding a Queen in my life to lead me into a loving life of servitude and devotion to Her. After coming out of a 4 year kinky relationship, in the end we parted ways as She ultimately didn't wish for a submissive man, and monogamy was Her desire. So although i tried my best to be of service, in order for us both to be happy, i've had to let Her be free to find the man of Her dreams. No being over a quarter of a year separated, it feels like it is time to move on.

So i hope for someone else, this may prove to be beneficial, and should You seek a devoted servant that desires to always be by Your side in public, but be behind You in support and submission in private. Perhaps i may be Your man... and in return, i hope to offer You the security, devotion, emotional support of a one-sided monogamous relationship (should You desire), where i sacrifice my orgasms (to Your will) and bow down to Your superiority always.

With wholehearted regards,

Zak
    x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice