strap on suggestions?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Goddess4sissyhub, Jul 15, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Whew! I would have enjoyed being at one of those parties but in the US we only have tupperwear (Plastic food thingies) :wink:

Its just my opinion but the Vaculock is junk. The only dildo anyone should ponder buying is silicone. Those mystery plastics all smell like a chemical treatment plant and according to my DW don't feel "right" My impression is that they design the harness to only work with their own accessories. I think a leather (Or fabric - *they are cheap) harness is more comfortable to wear (Ed/Impotence issues so I know) and don't flop around in weird ways.

2. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget

Technical Sales / Engineering
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    I have to disagree that the vaculock is crap or cheap. Quite the contrary. It is not cheap at all, at least the one we bought some time ago. It has a full leather harness with two plugs if the woman wears it and the dildo is not hard at all. I have had it used on me and love it and Mistress can orgasm just from the movement of fucking me. If I am made to use it, I remove one of the plugs and the bigger plug goes in my ass. The only problem is that Mistress needs to let me out of my chastity device because it doesnt work well with a CB type of device. Too bulky under the harness. But I think one of the most frustrating things for a slave os to be inside of your Mistress, feel all the emotions of making love, be able to kiss her, watch her orgasm, with all the sights and sounds and smells but yet feel nothing!

I havent done this to Mistress in quite a while because she found a very nice alternative...a real man's cock attached to a real man. Not that I was ever one anyway.

3. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OH THAT LOOKS JUST PERFECT THANK YOU! :)

4. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    oh bridget you just hit the nail so perfectly! to have all of the experience but feel NOTHING as SHE revels in pleasure.
    oh its so beautiful!
    i want to be ther KISSING you when it happens!
    But tha'ts my reaction to everythign you write. *giggles*

5. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Well I have only handled them in a store. The one I saw was Vinal and looked cheap. The waist band looked rather flimsy. What really turned me off was the dildos. I maybe a purist but silicone is the only thing for us. The mystery rubber or plastic stuff is either too hard or smells funky.

Asian Leather has some great harnesses and there is another called the Double Trouble that is really nice. YES on leather vrs fabric and anything better then those wide elastic band things that some places sell. Really total junk I think.

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice