Still wondering : do or don't

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hendrik, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Hendrik

Hendrik New member

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    i wonder: do women don't like dicks anymore? after a denail period they still dont fuck but give a handjob, so no fucking anymore? ever? I like chastity play but i still want to fuck my wife..this feels scary.

2. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    It is. My wife hardly likes to fuck either. But I don't have a say in the matter. I have had to accept my slave life.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    My wife has not allowed intercourse for longer than we both can remember in our 40+ year marriage. I got used to having my orgasms by either my hand or the hand of my wife or her g/f. Is she is not interested in having you give her orgasms? No matter what, my wife wants her orgasms, not as often as I do, but still thinks they are an important part of our sex life.

I got used to no intercourse but strangely enough, got the urge again when we started chastity play. I was trained like Pavlov's dogs to get erect and ejaculate only when in pain. I still need at least a little CBT or nipple torture to get me going unless it has been a long time since my last orgasm. Some women only have orgasms by clitoral stimulation or find intercourse a little painful. I have always believed in good sexual communication and that has resulted in a sex life that gave each participant, exactly what they wanted. Try asking her why and let her know what you like. I learned that my wife only fantasized about women during and after sex and as soon as we brought a women into our bed, she got a lot more sexual with me. You never know until you ask. Good luck.

4. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    I feel sorry for your wife. If your language is anything to go by, then she doesn't have much to look forward to. There is no need for such crude language, especially when talking about your wife.

Mistress B likes this.
  5. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    She does - indeed, but absolutely no cumming for me...
    It has been more than 170 days- ( I HAVE stopped counting ;-) ) but she seems to enjoy penetration a lot still. I have to last what seems to be longer and longer before she pushes me away, usually to serve her, but sometimes - on rare occasions I am not allowed that. That can happen when Anne - the girlfriend is around. Then I am to see her serving my wife.
    Sometimes I am even not allowed to spectate this ordeal, but that has only happened twice so far - I think:)
    I guess I am a bit of a cuckold on these rare occasions - LOL!, but cuckolding is not what I dream of. And the way my wife seems to enjoy penetrative sex, I don't feel scared at all.
    They are both asleep by now and I still smell of juices all over my face, so I am sitting here still wearing the cock and balls ring that she demands me to wear 24/7, - now I am without device (The ring sort of marks the forbidden "no touch zone" for me ) I cold not fall asleep myself just yet - feeling happy and lucky as can be, and very submissive. I was allowed to take her over the top, and that is a great privilege when there is such great skilled and beautiful competition around;-)

When I come to think off it , maybe her sucking what is for sure her cock , has gone down some, over time, but I sense it is because she enjoys the intensity of me and Anne pleasing her, whenever she is in need, and she knows that nothing is "demanded" or even expected in return for our caresses, massages, pampering af service.
    She enjoys teasing her cock from time to time, squeeze it hard, using nails etc. while she looks me deep in the eye, and puts on a little sadistic, yet so sweet and caring smile..., that tells me that she knows every detail there is to know about my surrender.:)

Lady De and seasoned like this.
  6. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    Hi Hendrik;

Welcome to the mansion in case no one has noticed this was your first post ever.
    This is normally the type of thread I would move to another place to get it out of the "Lobby" of the house.
    But it is your first post after all. Just pick an appropriate room for your next thread and we can leave this one right where it is.
    Its all good.
    So with a cheery hello to you, I do encourage you to give us a greeting and lets us know a bit about you and your life.

And BTW, I think chastity can be scary in the most fun way possible.
    Our partners are to me very much like both the crew and operator of a roller coaster all rolled into one person.
    You trust that they set the thing up safely and made sure every bolt was tightened and in the right spot so it wont fall apart.
    Then you trust that when they take the controls of the thing they know what they are doing so the car you are in doesn't fly off the tracks going faster than it is supposed to.

Scary? Yes but hopefully in the most fun way possible....Didn't I just say that?

Welcome to the mansion.

sk

7. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    @Hendrik :If your wife likes penetration you will probably be given openings;if not,why would you want to do something that does not give her pleasure?Male chastity is about restricting orgasms not less sex.

8. Hendrik

Hendrik New member

Local Time:
    I think my post was not so clear. I didn't mean that my wife dont want my cock.
    I expane: i am not in chastity yet. I am atracted to it and read the forum to see wats it all about. And i read a lot of you gays keep in chastity long periodes and then get a handjob or even not that , they have to masturbeer. And then lockt again for weeks. Those wifes don't want their husbands cocks any more in there pussies, while they did before chastity. Thats scares me. I love my wife i like eating her pussie, but i also like to fuck her .i don't have to come every time but i want her to play with my dick.
    Sorry for my bad engish. And maybe this is not the right portal, but i am new here.

Hendrik,

9. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Are You scared that once she has the option to say "NO" indefinitely, with no drawbacks for her , then she might not want to let you penetrate?
    Cause if that is the case, You ALREADY have a problem, that will be oh so clear to You once You suggest male chastity to her.

I still like penetration - Have always liked it - and enjoys to see how he struggles to prolong the sessions with cumming,-) And since he stopped masturbating and introduced me to chastity - his equipment has never failed to be up for the job;-)

10. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    To You @BlueEyes - I still enjoy to blow from time to time, You just don't need to worry. And don't forget that I have other things to attend to as well;-) You are already getting more fun than many in here, so don't push you luck...!

But you are right - I can indulge myself in pleasures. That is my privilege. I sense it gives you greater satisfaction than a blow.... ( Don't reply )

11. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Sounds more like you and your mistress disagree on expectations. That's why communication is so important!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice