Still trying to find my size

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joe Morris, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Joe Morris

Joe Morris New member

IT Manager
    Seattle, WA USA
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Just started looking into chastity devices to give more control to my husbear. However, sizing has been a real challenge. I got c cheap device from Amazon to start experimenting, but the ring at 1.9" was way too small. It seems I need a very large ring to fit which seems abnormally large. No big dick here, just a large scrotum and balls that prefer to stay tucked in tight. Want to chat with people to help me out selecting the right thing.

I bike commute daily along with running a few times a week, so there's that to watch out for. Right now the Evotion Wearables looks the most promising. No PA here (at least, not yet). Looking for advice and will to share my experiences.

2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris New member

IT Manager
    Seattle, WA USA
    Local Time:
    Using a small rope I measured the circumference at 2 5/8 (67mm) before it got really uncomfortable. Ordered some additional metal rings to try for size. When I try to get a 2" ring on, the balls are tight up into scrotum. I could not find a way to push both balls through without some serious force. Bigger rings arrive tomorrow and will see how that turns out.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    Quite a few posts around this subject.

Thing is the base ring must fit behind your balls if not it just won't work.

Have a sit in a warm bath and pull them down a bit and I am sure you will get everything through .
    If base rings are too big things may just pull back and your device will fall off.
    Xx Wendy

Joe Morris, Jbriton and Zeb6 like this.
  4. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    You may find that you need a smaller ring after you start wearing it more , some say the balls stretch, maybe they just loosen up. I have also found good prices on Dhgate

Joe Morris likes this.
  5. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    But it has to be large enough to leave enough room for soft tissue when you have an erection. I found 1 3/4" was comfortable until I had an erection. I went with 1 7/8" and was happy with that. The security comes from a gap that your balls can't slip through.

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I think many of us start off with the largest ring and then as our scrotum gets used to it, we go smaller. I am two sizes smaller than what I started out with. I wear my Jailbird 24/7 except when not practical. Bike riding and physical activities are not practical. When I tried wearing my device when doing physical activities, I stopped doing them as often as I used to or just stopped doing them period. I sold my bike for that reason.

The ring should be tight enough so that you can get a finger tip between the ring and your scrotum. if you can stick the whole finger under it, the ring is too big. Also the smaller the ring, the less it moves around and chaffs you. It seems counterintuitive but the smallest ring that does not cut off circulation, is most comfortable for all time wear. I started off with a CB6000 and it was a good starter device but once I was wearing it all the time, two rings broke and the cage split so I gave up on it.

7. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Order the sizing kit and then simply go with a custom and awesome Mature Metal device.

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    I've only been posting here for a short time but the long time Well Known Members know what there talking about. Sizing is the key. You might get lucky and find something cheaper but you need to know Your Size. Than start looking

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice