Still having orgasms while in a chastity cage... Can they be prevented?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sweetlilcuck, Mar 21, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. sweetlilcuck

sweetlilcuck Member

Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    I'm currently using a bon4m small and have found that after about 2 or 3 weeks of denial I get so horny that all it take is some nipple play and shaking the cage a few time and I can orgasm in the case without being even close to hard. I can also orgasm when not in chastity and being relatively soft. Any suggestions as to making things more secure? I hesitate to use a smaller basering as I usually develop skin issues then. If you don't have a suggestion on ways to stop it what might be a proper punishment for playing when I'm not suppose too?

2. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    Orgasms do not require cock stimulation. Some can have an orgasm from any number of things. Sounds like in your case the best way to be chaste is to prevent cock stimulation and if you have an orgasm, so beit.

Sunny likes this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    I think you are one of those guys that are able to cum with out the much physical stimulation .
    Not a lot you can do except post those amazing videos of guys who can just cum or take some kind of anti androgen !

Only kidding with the pills !

Xx Wendy

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    After two weeks is my danger zone as well. I did the same in a Steelheart, once. It was somewhat unsatisfying but draining.

One answer is to not shake the cage. I've been on the honor system a lot... wearing a device is somewhat exciting, perversely. So you have to just "be good".

Another answer is to relieve the "pressure" by milking every two weeks.

My final answer is that I haven't cum in my MCN Contender with a PA hook. The hook holds the frenum still within the cage behind a plate (mine is a variant of the standard Contender). I find I need some motion or friction against my frenum. You might be getting some motion there in the Bon4m.

For me, frenum stimulation seems to be required. Even if it's just an erection and pulling the balls until the skin is taut over the underside. My wife and I tried once to keep me chaste until I came from just nipple stimulation, and it never worked.

The PA hook that MCN devised seems to prevent me from getting tension or friction.

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    my similar problem was solved via a smaller chastity!

Sunny likes this.
  6. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    Then don't shake the cage. Have some control. Most of what chasity is, is fantasy, if you choose to ruin that, then accept the consequences.

Jay.

SamanthaCDNJ and PauloChaste like this.
  7. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    You have already answered the question:
    Tube-style device who have more length, prevents be completely soft.

8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Another option is get a cage with a urethral tube in it....I wear a looker 2 permanently pretty much, its very comfortable but you cant shake it to orgasm without doing yourself a injury. Wendygirl is right with some pills u can also make it impossible to cum while in Chasity while maintaining function outside of the cage

9. Chastitie

Chastitie Member

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    Wow.. Not sure, maybe a smaller cage like some of the others said. I can cum inside a CB-3000 with 2 hours of electro stimulation (not recommended) but not a chance inside a 1" diameter tube. That would be too painful to try.

Chastitie...

10. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    How about a full leather belt that completly hides and prevent touching to any part of penis.

[​IMG]

found this after a quick search but something similar that has drianage for urination?

11. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    This also could solve your problem
    Else, don't read / view / think / do anything that excites you!

12. Deleted member 15357

Mistress has got me to cum in the cage after about two hours of intense sex. She pushed every single one of my buttons and with enough shaking I came but it hurt. It was not pleasurable at all.
    Her latest game is when it is my time for a reward or to cum, she is pulling out the Hitachi with a very evil glint in her eye. She is not often sadistic, but the last one she got me to cum and I didn't even really feel it. Just big gobs of cum onto my fingers and forced into my mouth. I totally get what ruined is now, and she thinks it is fantastic. I do get a little bit of a let down after these but she refuses to unlock me and just tells me these are my orgasms now.
    We have a holiday in June where I will be unlocked and then all orgasms till next year for me will apparently be delivered this way.

13. Jewelsandb

Jewelsandb Member

Pacific North West (USA)
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Sexual arousal, even to the point of orgasm, is more mental than physical. While completely locked and restrained spread eagle on a bed, I can achieve an orgasm, just off of images and what Jewels is saying to me. No shaking necessary. These orgasms, however, are extremely unfulfilling and disappointing to me. In fact, I tend to do everything in my power to stop them, including yelling "no, no, no!" After the orgasm, I get extremely down on myself for allowing it to happen.

Of course, Jewels helps me to feel bad by telling me how bad I am for orgasming without her permission.

14. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    This happened to me the other night. While i was giving my wife head she kept taking her strap on out of my mouth and hitting me in the face with it. She then proceeded to push the back of my head down on her dick really forcefully. In between gagging I shot all over her, my panties, & the bed. I was really surprised and so was she. Not a great orgasm but it definitely cleaned out the pipes LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice