Steelheart 2 Review

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Dak, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Dak

Dak Member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I have had a Steelheart 2 for about two years. I thought I would share my thoughts on it. You can see pics in my profile. I have only played with chastity off and on over the last couple of years, so I'm not 24/7 in this device.

Firstly, the fit is amazing. I got the size perfectly. I used the measurements from a MM Jailbird I ordered about 10 years ago. That device ended up being about 1/4" too long. I made adjustments, and this Steelheart 2 fits like a glove. With it sized perfectly, it is very comfortable to wear, with a few minor exceptions. First being the center opening. I find that the tip of my urethral opening will poke out of the hole sometimes. When this happens, a very small sensitive fold of skin can get caught on the tip of the cage when I'm bending over. Since I work in IT and fix computers often, that can cause a problem. It's VERY uncomfortable when it pinches the tip. The small slits around the opening don't cause any problems at all. The other problem is after wearing for about 24 hours, because I don't wear chastity all the time, and I have a fairly snug sack, my balls can get pretty uncomfortable and ache due to the constant mild stretching caused by the device. The longest I have worn the device without removing is 3 days. It became painful at that point. However, if I wore it more often, I have a feeling that it would become more comfortable as my body got used to it.

My two major gripes are cleanliness and security. As with any balltrap design that doesn't have a piercing securing the device, it is possible to pull out. Now, this device isn't very comfortable to do that with, because the ball trap is tight enough that it pulls on me if I do happen to pull out. While I did order the urethral sound attachment, it's not very comfortable for me to wear regularly, so it doesn't help.

As for cleanliness, this thing is just not very sexy after having worn it for a day. The Steelheart 2 adds several slots around the tip, which increases the ability for urine to exit the device. But because of the design, it's just impossible to align with the opening hole very often, and you end up with pooling urine in the device. Sure, it drips out. And I use a tissue to help dry off as much as I can. But you're still left with wet skin, several times a day. By the end of the day, it's simply not very pleasant. This is a big problem for us, because my KH and I only see each other at the end of a day. She loves giving oral. So we have to take time out to shower, out of the device, before we play.

Cleaning is possible, but not very fun if it fits well. My main complaint with cleaning is that it's too difficult to dry off adequately. I'm worried about leaving water moisture on my skin down there for too long. And fell it's not possible to leave for more than a couple of days without removing and allowing the skin to dry out.

After all that griping, I have to say, the Steelheart 2 is an amazing chastity device. It's extremely well made. It' is mostly very comfortable. And the complete absence of any sensation on the shaft while wearing it is simply intoxicating. If I could modify the device, I would try having a PA hook that was hollow, allowing the urine to be directed directly out of the device, and therefore reducing the cleanliness problem. If you're looking for a full sleeve custom stainless device, and are okay with the cleanliness issue and the need to remove it at least daily for cleaning and drying, I recommend it! However, if you want a device that you can lock and forget for days or weeks or longer, this might not be the best device for you.

Iron78 likes this.
  2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    I just received the steelheart 2 but I had it modified for use with the tether. It works a treat, shooting a jet of water in from the front and pulling the cock back (which you can with the tether but it will only come back so far), then you can get the jet of water from the back. its been on for 4 days now and its still ok but I do clean it twice per day.

Dak likes this.
  3. Dak

Dak Member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I just looked at your profile. It looks like you use a tether spout? How do you like it? I have read about them over the years and have considered those vs getting a PA or frenum piercing. Are you allowed PIV often? Does the tether spout work for that? I'm very curious about that device. Do you happen to know of a forum post on here where people share their experience with a tether spout? Thanks!

4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Hi there, yes very happy with it, but it does take some getting used to it.

Yes I have PIV about every 1-2 weeks, I use a plastic cap which helps stop my mess although you have to take the cap off after you ejaculate because it can be a little painful from the pressure.

I have had the tether inside of me for about 6 months without removal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice