Steel vs Silicone Tube

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Daniel Piper, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Daniel Piper

Daniel Piper Member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    Which sounds are better Steel or Silicone is it better it having some flex ?

2. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    I've had them both and the silicone one, at least the CB6000s style that I had, is nothing more than a toy. From a security standpoint on a scale from 1 to 10 it rates at about a 0. I don't know why they even bothered including a padlock for something that you could cut off with a pair of scissors. I was somewhat apprehensive about steel but took the chance and found that it was the most comfortable device that I ever wore. I started with a cheap Chinese CB6000s knock off, that I paid twenty five bucks for on Amazon, and even it was a thousand times more comfortable than the hard plastic CB6000s that I previously wore. I then ordered a Mature Metal Jailbird and consider it the best money I ever spent. My wife/KH is really happy with the steel because chastity isn't a game to us, I mean we do all the fun stuff and it's a strong fetish for me, but she's dead SERIOUS about it. The last thing I need is a device failure. I might be sleeping outside with the dog. :( Hope that helps.

manintyres likes this.
  3. Daniel Piper

Daniel Piper Member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    I just bought a cheap Chinese steel one as i like the feeling of steel inside my urethral but was just wondered if the silicone tube ones are more comfortable, but as you said the steel ones are a thousand times more comfort so now im happy about my purchase thank you mate:) and you lucky man i need to find my self a KH :( specially one like yours

4. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    Daniel,
    I think you'll be happy with most any steel device over either plastic or silicone. Over the last twenty years I've had everything from cheap to very expensive, both ball trap to full hip belts. The Mature Metal Jailbird is what I finally settled on. It's open design lends itself well to good hygiene which is very important to me as I am locked up 24/7/365 no exceptions, no excuses, period. The only time the rules don't apply if for bona fide medical procedures and even then if it's not necessary to remove my wedding ring then the chastity device stays on as well. An MRI is about all I can think of really and I haven't had one of those in a long time. As far as a keyholder goes keep up the search my friend, that person IS out there. I most certainly don't know all there is to know about this but over 20 years I have learned a few things. If there's something I can do to help feel free to PM me. Good luck my friend.
    Bill

manintyres likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I do not know which one sounds better but I prefer steel because I can get a Jailbird which gives me greater access to my penis for cleaning without taking it off. I had the hard plastic one and the softer silicone one that is popular. It really did not matter that it bent. My penis never needed bending. The problem I had with all the plastic/silicone ones were there were just holes at the tip and that made it difficult keep it clean easily and not smell so quickly. Air circulation and easy cleaning are important when you are wearing your cage 24/7 for weeks or months at a time.

manintyres likes this.
  6. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    I agree Vinny. If a person is in it for the long haul, the Jailbird is the only way to go. The enclosed plastic/silicone devices, or even the enclosed steel devices for that matter, are very difficult to keep clean. I'm not saying that they don't have their place, short term play, as a temporary solution in a permanent denial situation where airports or other security situations are involved, just starting out ect, but in a long term or permanent situation like my own, an open metal cage is really the only option as in these types of situations good hygiene is an absolute must. I find it quite easy to do with a little liquid antibacterial soap and some q tips while bathing. Drying is much easier as well. I wore a Neosteel hip belt for years but grew tired of the constant maintenance which sucks and that device was well in excess of a thousand dollars and that was almost 20 years ago so more expensive doesn't always mean better. I guess at the end of the day it's up to the individual to determine what type of lifestyle they want and then choose accordingly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice