Steel CB6x And Steel Holy Trainer?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by herpdiderp, Oct 4, 2023.

1. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    I’ve been posting a lot on this site lately, so apologies.

Just looking to see if anyone has tried one of the steel cb6000 knockoffs or the steel holy trainer knockoffs. I’m really considering getting an enclosed cage, and I’m really married to steel right now, though my mind could be swayed with some good points.

As I’ve looked around, these are some of the only designs that I really like, I was even almost ready to buy a steel holy trainer. Luckily I looked at opinions just a little more and found out that a lot of people have problems with how heavy it is and that the metal is often rough and not suited for long term wear. Most of these opinions came from wearing the v2 and v3 knock offs though. So really, my only question is, has anyone ever tried the steel cb6000 cages, or the new version steel holy trainer cages? Are they too heavy, do they hurt, other problems?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice