Steel CB6000s

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by guzzi123, Jan 14, 2014.

1. guzzi123

guzzi123 Under lock and key

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    So thanks to my wonderful KH, I'm currently on my 11th day of chastity, using plastic CB6000 and I find the square ring to be painful during night (don't we all). I've stumbled upon this device:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Most-popu...4?pt=Adult_Fancy_Dress_UK&hash=item4abf9644f6

Does anyone have any experience with this belt? The only things that concern me are edges in the opening of the cage. I like to pull my foreskin through the opening on the front so I won't make a mess when I'm using the toilet.

This device is for sale on DHgate too: http://www.dhgate.com/store/product...-bondage-male/174572071.html#ssreview_-7-null

and here's a picture I've found of the belt in use: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CQr6hHFrV...Jl8wJg/s1600/locked-cock-day-steel-cb6000.png .

2. guzzi123

Local Time:
    I know about devices from Mature Metal, I'm not sure if I can afford one at the moment.

I've just received a reply from my local reseller and he said he doesn't recommend this, because of the locking system. Supposedly the cage wiggles around the pin from the base ring. Anyone experienced this?

3. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Hello, I don´t have any experience with that device. I can only say that in the past had a bad experience with a device bought on ebay which was cheap, but it was another device.

4. guzzi123

Local Time:
    One certainly has to be careful when ordering a device from ebay. I do have a bad experience too, I could push my balls through the gap between the cage and the ring. Once it even slipped off on it's own. Talk about security...

Anyway thanks for your input.

5. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    What square ring? A real CB6000 has round rings. Do not know what you mean.

6. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    @guzzi123,

I initially wore a cb6000 and after 2 months switched to a MatureMetal jailbird. I hated the CB device; it was uncomfortable, horrible hygiene... I could never stand to be in it for more than 3 days and I tried all sorts of combinations of pin sizes, spacers, and base ring sizes. I sized myself using the MatureMetal sizing ring kit & ordered a MatureMetal jailbird (I'm in it in my avatar). I've been in a jailbird 24/7 since the end of April with monthly brief unlockings to shave, play with Mistress, and get re-locked in the jailbird. It fits perfectly, totally prevents erections, and I am unable to escape from it (I have the screw key lock). It has been totally comfortable, I shower in the device, and I sleep well in the device. The base ring on MM devices can slightly rotate with wear, but it is not noticeable when it occurs nor is it uncomfortable. I would be careful about the"advise" from resellers... As far as I know MatureMetal only sell their devices directly and does not use resellers. Compared to a CB device, the jailbird is incredibly more comfortable... and hygiene is easy. It is well designed for long term wear, unlike the CB devices which are poorly designed and not good for long term wear. They crack along the seams and have injured many wearers. Virtually all postings from individuals who have worn both CB devices and have moved on to MatureMetal devices vastly prefer the MM devices. For long term wear, custom fit steel (not the fake chrome Chinese knockoffs) is best for trapped ball devices. The only vendors who sell custom fit steel are mature metal, Steelwerks, and Lori and they all sell directly to the customer and do not use resellers, distributors or middlemen.

7. Cornudoconsentidor

profesional
    sevilla
    Local Time:
    the problem is that it is very expensive

8. Cornudoconsentidor

profesional
    sevilla
    Local Time:
  9. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
  10. guzzi123

Local Time:
  11. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    Another device that I am incredible allergic to because it is pot metal with chrome plating.

Also, it will set off metal detectors much worse then a high quality device like something from Mature Metal.

I cannot stress enough how much better it is to save up and pay more for quality when it comes to something this important and intimate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice