Starting Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BBCSlutRachel, Dec 24, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. BBCSlutRachel

BBCSlutRachel Banned

BBC FuckSlut
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    Thought day 1 was yesterday...
    Then as I was toying my cunt, I unlocked my clitty and brought it to orgasm.

Then, as I put my smallest ring on, I couldn't get it to fit.
    On last time, I thought. As I started to feel it release, I let go and gave myself a ruined orgasm.

Now I'm in chastity, with my clitty trying to bulge. Tomorrow night it'll be mostly dead.

Any tips on finding a keyholder?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Most of our long time chastity boys have wives, girlfriends or Mistresses. Most others come and go quickly. Just letting you know how it is in real life. There are online Mistresses but many want to be paid or given gifts. Some will do it for free but realize that it is work to be a keyholder and they will not want to let you tell them how to do chastity.

Check out Fetlife.com. There are groups where you can ask to be locked up or dominated in various ways. Good luck but realize that there are thousands of men looking for a key holder and few women who are into it. You can find one online if you search since more and more Mistresses are adding key holding to their list of paid services. There are a few who do it for free but they do not want to be told how to control you since it is work for them.

3. BBCSlutRachel

BBCSlutRachel Banned

BBC FuckSlut
    USA
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice