stainless-steel urethral catheter tube

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by turtle74, Jan 27, 2023.

1. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    I like wearing my small cages on my cocklette. I like being allowed to cum only if I can do it in under a minute. The one thing I do not like is the mess I make when I pee. You see I have Hypospadias. To be specific I have Subcoronal Hypospadias: The opening of the urethra is located at the bottom of head of the penis.

I have been thinking of purchasing another cage (I can’t believe how many I bought already LOL) . This cage will have a stainless-steel urethral catheter tube. I have never inserted anything into my urethra. I defiantly don't want any kind of infection. Any suggestions or comments?

Caged for life likes this.
  2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Make sure it's a quality stainless cage, I have asked about this recently, some boil the cage to sterilize it and use alcohol, wear gloves and surgical lube when inserting it, it will most likely be a little painful on your first time until you stretch out.
    Sanitize, sanitize, sanitize

turtle74 and Littlejt1 like this.
  3. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I have not had any problems using my Looker 02 with steel urethral insert. I've been using it for a couple of years now. So long as you use a well known brand of cage I would not expect any issues. I haven't heard many complaints from people using cheap Chinese knock-offs either.

Xav, petevans and turtle74 like this.
  4. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    Thank You for your advice.

Caged for life likes this.
  5. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    turtle74,

Maybe I'm not visualizing this properly, so forgive me if that's the case.

But if your urethra opens on the bottom of the head, will a traditional styled cage with catheter fit properly over your penis? I'm trying to get a mental image of the situation. Or maybe it's not that big of a deal? Just wondering.

You're not alone, my friend. I believe there are MANY of us on here who have done the same and that feel the same way. LOL :)

Good Luck,

~subrick

turtle74 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 104385

I know most cages that allow for a urethra tube are designed for penis with the opening in the center. Might have to get a custom cages designed for the opening and the tube to be on the bottom. You will now have something inside your penis that isn't normally there, and we know there are issues inside diameter for cages are too small, serious health issues. So if you get a cage that is not designed for you specifically the top of your penis will constantly be pressed up into the top of the cage not centered in the middle of the cage. Also from my experience I have had a few cheaper cages that are tubes, or semi open, to completely open. I feel the one that is completely open is the most comfortable. If you think about it. You.may need a slightly larger inside diameter cage since now there is a tube inside your.penis we're usually it can be compressed. All the cages with tubes were all still pretty normal sizes and diameters and with a shorter cage going wider is the rule of thumb since if you ever crushed a soda can flat it gets wider in the middle. So now your penis is getting wider or more girth since the cage is shorter, and you have a 4-6mm wide tube in your penis that can't compress either.

Just all good for thought . All my cages that have had a urethra tube were from ternence and I didn't have any issues with the quality of finish etc. So if you want to try it out cheap that might be a good choice so you can see what issues you may run into with cages that have tubs centered in the cage and not the bottom

turtle74 likes this.
  7. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    I am not sure. I use to think, I just had a small penis. Until few years ago, I discovered most Cocks had their opening at the tip (that's a different story). Then I starting investigating. Only to discover I have a birth defect Hypospadias. I never realized I was a different. I started in chastity a couple of years ago. I love the way it looks & feels. I just make a mess when I pee. So I think if I want a good fit and a safe fit I am going to have to have a custom fit.

8. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your comment, can you or someone on here recommend someone to make a custom cage for me.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 6mm catheter chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice