Sports and kids

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by sissy janice, Feb 10, 2010.

1. sissy janice

sissy janice D/S and kids - possible?

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    Hello Everybody,

I'm dreaming that one day life will be as merry as it used to be and "fetishes"-line will re-appear on family's monthly budget and I'll get the Neosteel eventually ;) But so far I have a few thoughts, I have searched the forums and googled the net but with little results.

Many of You mention, that You also exercise with Your Neosteel belts on - anybody cycles regularly? I'm a fan of mountain biking, both as a leisure and workout and it would really be a bonus to be able to wear the belt when cycling. We are one of those active types (sort of), who's vacation always includes some sort of activities. And if that could be spiced up with proper DS play... ;)

My second concern is - with kids in the house - they tend to touch you, dont they. Just by accident, by playing around. And if they repeatedly hit something solid under daddys clothing, that will rise questions - no? Anybody in this kind of situation? Thoughts?

Thank You all so much

Janice

2. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    I had a Neosteel Sport belt for awhile, I had no difficulty pedaling my bike. Had to sit a little bit more forward than normal, but was no trouble for a15 mile ride. Hope that helps. BTW the tube was too small, narrow, or I's still be in the belt.

3. cbsteel67

cbsteel67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    I have had a Neo Steel for several years now. I can say at first it took a lot of getting use to but after all is said and done it was well worth the trip! I can do just about anything I want to(with the exception of a few!) as far as movement. Hope this helps

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    I know our toddler managed to catch pet's CB not long ago and went to tap it again to see what was in the way. It's a difficult one to deal with, but she's young enough to forget the incident at the moment... we need to give thought to the future though.

5. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    kids today

That is an interesting scenario, I've had to be extra careful before when my younger cousin was over. Do you think this could be understood and accepted by a child old enough to comprehend it? They have chastity belts glorified in movies about the times of castles and knights. Kids will hear about it and know what they are before they ever realize that they are still used today. Honestly I think I would have been fascinated by them if I learned of it when I was younger. I was already tying myself up by age 12, experimenting with tape and vibrating things, getting in to any trouble I could find. Maybe not every kid is like I was, but kids are alot more sexual than parents realize. One problem I see with leveling with them is that they might tell others about what mommy and daddy are doing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice