Sperm collection is happening.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Paraplegicsub, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Hi all thought I would start a bit of blog here about my wife's promise to collect sperm from her current boyfriend for me to eat. My wife operates a if you cum you eat rule with me and I must say I don't really like it. Myself and my wife really don't indulge in very much sexual stuff as a couple largely due to myself being totally paralyzed from the waist down and the fact I am permanently Catheterised. She has sex regularly with other men often going away weekends or staying over at there place. It never happens here in my wife's house where I live. My wife loves to humiliate me and I crave it. Ok am getting on for sixty days with no ejaculate which is a record for me double the usual one month. My wife is working on new humiliation stuff for me and said the other week she is going to collect cum ejaculate for me to have to eat. She told me this morning it's happening very soon. I am both nervous and excited. I have never tasted another man's ejaculate so not sure what to expect but guess it will be like my own. I think it could be this weekend. I will let you know.

soforo likes this.
  2. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    IMG_20190913_190249.jpg ok my wife has just sent me this photo with some details. According to her this syringe contains the sperm from two guys at her office that masterbated it for her early this afternoon. She says it's been in the refrigerator till this evening where is is now at Brett's in his refrigerator. She is planning to have condom free PIV sex with him very soon like in an hour or two and get Brett to suck up his ejaculated sperm into the syringe as well. She says it is then going in the deep freezer. She will bring it home tomorrow in a cool bag and transfer it to our freezer. I can't believe it three guys sperm and some vaginal fluid. Ok so this could all be a hoax on her part it may have vanilla ice cream in it but to be honest that's not my wife's style. I know that the company she works for is a hot bed of sex and adultary and there are a few young twenties guys who would do this so I don't know what to think.

soforo, tomf_22033 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    I was seeing a gal earlier this year. My FWB and I did a MMF with her. I had him cum in her then I did. It was the first time I’ve ever done sloppy seconds with someone else’s cum. I then went down on her and cleaned her real good.

I was amazing. But to each his or her own. In my case I was trained by my ex to clean up so it’s just normal for me. So I hope you find a way to enjoy it and know there are many men who would love to be doing this for your wife.

Paraplegicsub and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  4. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    I really want this to be true. I think it is I know she could easily get two guys if not more to contribute to the syringe. I know my wife has had unprotected PIV sex before so that's believable too. Just imagine the taste of three guys load and some of my wife's fluid. Would she want to up load it all into my mouth in one go. I would gag I think. I am so nervous and excited.

5. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Your tales are getting more and more unbelievable. I will have to move them to the fiction section.

6. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    I get that and it's not a problem. No worries.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice